What made you lose faith in humanity today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Franklin Payne said:
"What made you lose faith in humanity today?" - weakness. Specifically, those miserable human beings who would gladly sacrifice their own freedom by restricting themselves and other people with laws and morale to obtain some feeling of security and a chance to live a little bit longer. Also those jitterbugs who are fighting against technological progress or different kind of art forms because of pathetic fear that some of them may theoretically cause harm (or motivate somebody to cause harm) to some people. And those ignorant fools who are relying on emotions, feeling and their beliefs instead of the facts and logic. And specially those hypocrites who are making benefits for their own but trying to cover it with stories about caring about other people (and even more - those fools who are believing them).
Honestly, modern world reminds me the beginning of the middle ages the only question is: whether this new medieval will be also one thousand years long or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADZqveYHKQ

Evvv said:
I didn't know Dystopian and Kurczak had a child together.
Hypocrite that you are, foolishly rely on feelings, emotions and beliefs instead of facts and logic, for it is a provable fact that Dystopian and I did not have a child. What benefit for yourself are you seeking with these stories, Attila?

Kentucky James said:
Translation:

Franklin Payne said:
I've tricked myself into believing that my emotions and beliefs are "factual" and "logical",

My emotions are not logical, emotions cannot be logical at all. The trick is that I'm not listening to my emotions.

Kentucky James said:
Franklin Payne said:
and that anyone who disagrees with me is an irrational idiot.

Nope, not at all. Some of them are very logical and rational. And I suppose the implementation of their beliefs will make a good benefit for them, but even such people are hypocritically hiding the truly reasons of their beliefs behind the mask of sentimentality and irrationality (like that example with caring about other people, I've mentioned before). I suppose it's happening because today it is hard to implement your beliefs without support of the society, and irrational idiotism are much more popular in the modern society than logic and facts.

Franklin Payne said:
My emotions are not logical, emotions cannot be logical at all. The trick is that I'm not listening to my emotions.

Someone steals my car. I get angry at that person.

In that scenario, wouldn't you say that my anger is at least somewhat logical?

kurczak said:
What benefit for yourself are you seeking with these stories, Attila?

Is this a new way to make fun of MLM's?

Back
Top Bottom