(WFaS Clan) Armia Koronna

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramage_AK

Recruit
Armia Koronna [AK]
c3b756e5ea49105245f2947e87b38a29.png

Armia Koronna was founded on 10th September 2011 by Ramage and Arkebuzer. The team of Armia Koronna was created from the random players. The first squad was consisted of 9 players.
The First months of Clan were very hard. Clan was gaining experience by playing with polish clans like RP,PWH or ChoHu and foreign clans like RF.
In the January of 2012 Ramage and Arkebuzer created  Polish League of Wfas.Then they gave the authorities to representatives of Polish Clans.
Today AK is one of the most powerful clans of Wfas scene.Our clan have 25 active members.We play at Wfas,The Deluge and also at Warband.We have won the Championship of the first seasone of Polish League of Wfas.
League: dzikiepola.info
Servers: ARMIA_KORONNA_server (without poul mod) - AK_event (Poul mod) - LIGADZILIEPOLA (battle server WFaS League) - LIGADZIKIEPOLA_b (battle server WFaS League) - hosted by AK_Arkebzuer 

I am an North American player, new to these forums... this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that I used to join AK servers all the time despite having a huge ping.  I must say that they were the some of the best players I have ever played against.  Shooting, horsemanship and just ethics were amazing.  I learned a lot watching these guys play.  I do not know many international clans but playing with AK guys on their server and watching other Polish clans, I was impressed by the comraderie and the level of teamwork, considering that they were not playing in an official competition or even a scrim. 

Thanks for a wonderful experience every time guys, and much thanks for teaching me a thing or two about cav control.  it does come in handy nowdays when I go Polish cavalryman.

Amalaric,

I am sure they do... some of the best horsemanship I have ever seen was done by those guys. Hands down!

I don't see their server anymore, so I hope they are still playing!

Ele

A lot clans are really good with horses not only AK  :smile: for sure you can say AK is a clan you can say they are good in that. But you also can destroy a horse charge with musketeers...AK is a good clan but also other clans doing very well and to point out also German clans doing well in last time  :wink:

and they are still active maybe the server just went down for short time or you dont find the server right now.

Yeah, I agree...

However, most of the time I joined their server because of comraderie and ethics. Its very comfortable to play and no trolling or insulting. 

In terms of cavalry, I will be the first one to say that cavalry can easily be stopped by a musket, but despite that two of their players are just amazing at weaving on their horses Arkebuzer and Jurek I think.  I'd like to think I am good shot, but I have never ever shot either of them though they have killed me plenty of times... 

They also had one player, I forgot his name, he was an insane shot with Moscovite Marksman.  I mean that is perhaps the worst shooting Faction in the game (well Crimean not far behind) but this player was able to make impossible shots.

I don't know many of the clans out there, but just wanted to remark that AK made it incredibly amazing not only to play but to watch them.  Hoping to find more clans with similar love for the game :smile:

Ele

Hey!!! Thanks a lot... I just used the link and found that shooter I was talking about... AK Zagloba!

I have seen a lot of good shots in the game, but he is the best I have seen!

Ele

RobinWar said:
Cav spam clans :wink:

Like 100% of the clans in wfas. :razz:

Though, I have a lot more respect for AK than for a lot of other clans, for what they did for the community and for not having douchebags to my clan a single time. I can't remember once having real problems with them, on server or outside :smile:

Ncromancien said:
RobinWar said:
Cav spam clans :wink:

Like 100% of the clans in wfas. :razz:

Though, I have a lot more respect for AK than for a lot of other clans, for what they did for the community and for not having douchebags to my clan a single time. I can't remember once having real problems with them, on server or outside :smile:

But not anymore cav spams after 50% class limit, Ncro :grin: but yes before that it was really cav spam and you couldn´t do something against it, just also start cav spamming against it..

Back
Top Bottom