Asking

Users who are viewing this thread

PotatoKat

Knight at Arms
Hey Nought,
Will there be a quest to DESTROY the Blood foutain? you could be an anti hero and then slay the Blood foutain and destroy the Necromicon blah blah which will end in a "good" ending or you could kill the Bloodfoutain then absorb it power and become the new evil threat to the world!  :twisted: but if you use the wolfbane pack and hunter's night you could get a lighter good ending like a typical hero come to slay evil?
To defeat the Evil...You have to be one of them.

Yeah no paladins or clerics in other words. I have considered turning the manhunters into vampire-hunter types, but at this point i am being careful about what items i add - worried about hitting the item limit.

Captured Joe said:
Synelor said:
You may be a regular knight but I meant that there are no options to be a "good" guy.
No extra options, but I can role-play as one. Already saved a bunch of Farmers and Peasant Women from Necromancers and Sea Raiders. :wink:

Very well sir knight, I'm william will you join me?

kabogh said:
*RP*
->My name is Sir Kabogh . at your service sir .
->Sir William, Lets fight side by side on this holy duty to save innocent souls !
->I have at least 8 30 experienced men at my command ready to support your noble cause !
->I must beg my leave See you on the battle field !
Aye!

Back
Top Bottom