Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gab-AG. said:
๖Kern said:
You all believe... in nothing... BL is a meme. A MYTH.

There never was nor will be any Bannerlord. It's a big joke - prank - they did on us.  :facepalm:

It is not a prank. It is a tool to control our minds. Or is it?

This is starting to piss me off, and I still don't get the video or the joke or whatever it means

cherac said:
Gab-AG. said:
๖Kern said:

There never was nor will be any Bannerlord. It's a big joke - prank - they did on us.  :facepalm:

It is not a prank. It is a tool to control our minds. Or is it?

This is starting to piss me off, and I still don't get the video or the joke or whatever it means

You don't get it because your mind is not -yet- controlled by a shady Illuminati lizard who plans to rule the world.

๖Kern said:

Kern = Kagos confirmed.

PS
I  T  S  A  L  M  O  S  T  H  A  R  V  E  S  T  I  N  G  S  E  A  S  O  N

Crowcorrector said:
Do people genuinely think that there will be a releasedate at gamescon?  Is this our new beliefe or is it just a coping mechanism to get us theough a bannerlordless summer?

Me personally, no. It's more likely for Jeremus to not get knocked unconscious in battle than for TW to give a release date

Looter said:
Crowcorrector said:
Do people genuinely think that there will be a releasedate at gamescon?  Is this our new beliefe or is it just a coping mechanism to get us theough a bannerlordless summer?

Me personally, no. It's more likely for Jeremus to not get knocked unconscious in battle than for TW to give a release date

That's brilliant!  :lol:

GkPpGPf.jpg

Taleworlds illuminati confirmed.
Bannerlord is a mind control confirmed

Yesterday Bannerlord was being showcased in Ankara Turkey to the press. I knew that some press organizations were going to ankara but they did not tell me as for why. And I found out that it is actually to go see / play Bannerlord.
So we might see some new footage , screenshots or reportages  soon.

Seems to me that they are trying to build some sort of hype and harvesting season seems so close. Just saying. They did not need to do this a week before E3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom