Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWarArmoury said:
Damn, we need some weapons like that in Bannerlord :twisted:

No point buying the game if they won't add sharp shovels with counter weights as weapons.

Also, maybe we have a new PR dude because because lust knew too much and the illuminati killed him?  :ohdear:

kraggrim ?️ said:
I'm guessing Lust challenged the wrong man to a duel and now must hand over his job as forfeit.

Nah, most likely he got promoted to a chief tea/coffee brewer at the office.  :grin: :razz:

creuzet said:
Let's all give a warm welcome to our new Community Manager.

He'll be fine, the community is merciful!

giphy.gif

Why would they need two community managers? There barely seems (to me) to be enough for one community manager to do. That is, with the way TW does community interaction, anyway... 

If they don't go big and give a release date (or announce one very soon after) at E3 then I'd say it's unlikely we'd get a 2017 release. The next major convention is Pax West I think and that's in Q3, which would be leaving it late to build up momentum.

Also, I must have lost three posts now after pressing the reply button with the forum redirecting me to a page about starting a topic that loses what I wrote. It's bloody irritating.

CaptainLee said:
Also, I must have lost three posts now after pressing the reply button with the forum redirecting me to a page about starting a topic that loses what I wrote. It's bloody irritating.
You could mention that here. The guy who works on maintaining the website, Janus, might be interested to hear about that.

Hey all!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update to clarify the situation in regards to the Battle of Bucharest 2017, organised by the Lithuanian Esport Federation, with whom we have partnered for the event, alongside PGL.

While it is true that we have put a lot of effort, care and attention in to this tournament, we want to make it clear that the event has had no impact on the development of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Our company has grown considerably over the past few years and we are proud to have a large team of over 80 employees, which is continuously growing in order to match our ambitions.

Battle of Bucharest 2017 is shaping up to be a fantastic spectacle with some of the best players from within our community being brought together to showcase their talents in competitive Mount & Blade: Warband, and also the game and its core combat system to a wider audience. The event is also helping to serve as a fantastic learning experience for the members of our team that are involved with the project.

We are aware that some of you are concerned about the development of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and we understand that these frustrations grow out of your love for our series of games. It is humbling and motivating to receive such an incredible amount of support and interest. We continuously monitor your feedback, even if perhaps we can't always directly reply to each message, and we are always striving to adapt and improve based on what you tell us.

We wish everyone competing in the Battle of Bucharest 2017 tournament good luck, and hope that the rest of the community gets behind this initiative and tunes in this weekend to support the players, PGL, the Lithuanian Esport Federation and our game. Beyond that, we’re excited to be sharing news and announcements from Bannerlord at E3 next month!

Frank / Captain Lust

mike56 said:

Are the first and last seconds of this video clips from Bannerlord or are they real life record? Huh??
Real life :smile: Although can we take that as a compliment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom