Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMundy said:
Hey, I hope you are having a nice day!
Now release the game, you lazy ****!

You must not do this. It may anger the almighty developer's will and delay the game more and more, you little ****

NEWS  :twisted:
ijdZg
http://imgur.com/a/ijdZg
SPREAD

Flying Dutchman said:
<engine developer is watching>
ofiste hava nasıl abi

mike56 said:
MrMundy said:
Hey, I hope you are having a nice day!
Now release the game, you lazy ****!

See what you did with your words? Now the developer has left  :cry:

I always watch this topic but he broke my heart with his harsh words :sad:, so from now on i will never come back here.

Omg no . I apologize on his behalf. Please forgive us your majesty. He just did not get his dose of Bannerlord for so long that he does not know what he is saying. Happens to the best of us!  :cry:

Lets all just get on the hype train?

br57aY.jpg

I'm surprised that people are shocked to see a developer browsing the thread. That happens very often, actually. Lust was just here yesterday as well.

Crowcorrector said:
Re: Battanians and forest warfare

My speculation is that since they're said to have the best (or very good) archers in the game, forest warfare isn't an actual battle or world map specialization.  Its up to the player to utilize the superior archers in a tactically and strategically sensible way.  Strategically by trying to initiate engagements in forest areas on the world map.  Tactically by using trees to break down cavalry charges and manouver around the enemy or using groups of archers to leapfrop past eachother  in the forest during approaches / withdrawals to constantly have the enemy engaged.
Well, I guess this means that any faction with decent archers are specialized in forest warfare, then?

kalarhan said:
It is not like you need to play it at max graphics, 60 FPS, 4k, 2000 troops at day 1
Of course I do. Ultra Ultra High graphics with everything turned up higher than the game's options even allow. I will also get an Ultra Ultra Ultra High texture pack two days in because the game's default Ultra Ultra High graphics don't satisfy my needs. :fruity:

For real, though. My current laptop is supposed to be an MSI Gaming Laptop, but I've only had it for about a year and a half, and it has dumbed itself down significantly over this short time. With World of Warcraft on the very lowest settings possible I still get suttering several times a minute. In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive I also have everything on the lowest setting possible while also reducing the resolution, but I can't even maintain a stable 50 FPS. Absolute **** computer. I should probably reset it and see if that helps. I've already checked for dust. Maybe some component just decided to burn down, so I should probably get it checked.

Edit: For the developers, by the way, how do you feel about the PC Gamer thing being liked prematurely? And how is Battania specialized in forest warfare? no one's gonna answer this anyway

mike56 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

I still remember when I made this picture with gimp and a developer said that they loved it and that some of them were using it as screensaver at the offices. Ah, those were the times...
There you go ;
mike56 said:
Singil said:
mike56 said:
All aboard the Bannerlord Hype train!

7UE6s.jpg

Choo choo  :grin:

This is now the wallpaper of a couple of guys at the office :wink:

You have made my day  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back