Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with almost his info :smile: lost my hype, knowing we won't see the game for months to come. Will check back in a few weeks, have a good 2017 evreyone!

The Bowman said:
Hello,
I would like to have a clarification for a rather technical issue.
So, we can upgrade our villages to have castles, but I'm curious about one fact though. When the castle gets built, does it replace the village scene with a castle, or will a castle-like structure be added in the scene along with the village?

Can see that in some videos.  The Casttle structure, attaches to the Village. 

xgVwf.png

578 said:
TheGreatGold said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
TheGreatGold said:
Will bannerlord be 64 or 32 bit?
64. Has been mentioned before alot
Source? Sorry to be a skeptic.

I would also like a source for this, its not because I dont believe you but since I saw the difference of Skyrim vs Skyrim Special edition (64bit) it almost seems too good to be true for BL to be 64bit.
There's not much of a difference between LE and SE. I have over 1.500 hours of modded Skyrim and the SE only removes the 255 plugin limit.
Back to Bannerlord. As the first thing they made is the engine, and the game was started in 2012, it could be 32bit or optionally 64bit (this would make the game avaible to more machines).
But is Captain Lust back?

Styo said:
3 Players in Bannerlord......  :cry:

zZy2d1o.png

I believe they are the developers. They need to test everything what they do. Somebody maybe also needs to play the game trough before they are releasing it. :grin:

Cheers for all the info Captain!

Captain Lust said:
No external testing (i.e. using players from outside of the company) of any kind has been carried out for Bannerlord in the past, nor is there any ongoing.

I must be misremembering, I thought those leaked screenshots came from an external tester. I wonder where they actually came from.

kraggrim said:

Captain Lust said:
No external testing (i.e. using players from outside of the company) of any kind has been carried out for Bannerlord in the past, nor is there any ongoing.

I must be misremembering, I thought those leaked screenshots came from an external tester. I wonder where they actually came from.

these screenshots http://imgur.com/a/RxNJB ?
I thought they were fake.

Hidde112 said:
kraggrim said:

Captain Lust said:

these screenshots http://imgur.com/a/RxNJB ?
I thought they were fake.
They are not fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom