Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if aMoNg GoLpIsTaS UnDeRsTaNd... SmH... Anyway, nice to meet a fellow argen**** in this forum  :grin:.
Now let's can the spam, for our sakes.
I would join the most barbarous faction. Khuzaits?

I can't decide. It will help to see more troop screenshots; I think the only Khuzait one we've seen so far was a man in a steppe-type robe on horseback in a village (from a few years ago, it is in the Bannerlord media section of the main site), so I haven't got a feel for their look yet. They all have an appeal, but if I had to choose today I would pick the Battanians; they are apparently experts at ambush (blog 7), and I get the impression that they will be less tough than most factions in a field battle, preferring to even the odds by taking the enemy by surprise. This would make for an interesting challenge, and I could be a relatively lightly armed 'barbarian' ambushing the Empire's infantry as they marched into our forests...

What faction you'll join?

i'll make a character inspired by Arminius, he/she will be a half Sturgian (or the closest equivalent of germanic/norse culture in-game) raised in the empire but as soon as i get that character strong enough he/she will betray the empire and bring death upon it, also if we have naval combat he/she will become a sea raider after betraying the empire, having so much fun in VC playing a viking character right now, after that we will see :grin:

crodio said:
if aMoNg GoLpIsTaS UnDeRsTaNd... SmH... Anyway, nice to meet a fellow argen**** in this forum  :grin:.
Now let's can the spam, for our sakes.
I would join the most barbarous faction. Khuzaits?

I always follow a fellow Argie comrad

let's can it like cat food

Louis said:
Ok, lets talk about Bonerlord.

What faction you'll join?

The one that look like nords... I keep forgetting the stupid new names...  :facepalm:

Hell, i still mistake "Battanians" with "Batarians"...

batarian1.jpg

DanAngleland said:
I can't decide. It will help to see more troop screenshots; I think the only Khuzait one we've seen so far was a man in a steppe-type robe on horseback in a village (from a few years ago, it is in the Bannerlord media section of the main site), so I haven't got a feel for their look yet. They all have an appeal, but if I had to choose today I would pick the Battanians; they are apparently experts at ambush (blog 7), and I get the impression that they will be less tough than most factions in a field battle, preferring to even the odds by taking the enemy by surprise. This would make for an interesting challenge, and I could be a relatively lightly armed 'barbarian' ambushing the Empire's infantry as they marched into our forests...
same here and for the same exact reasons

Even if their troops may be generic and bland, I won't be able to stay away from the Empire for the sheer factor of all that political backstabbing. I also have a feeling that it would be the most lucrative area for trading.

Vlandians for me. I need to get a taste of that heavy cavalry
We dont know much other than their generic areas of expertise
There are a few screenshots here and there that leave room for imagination though, but nothing certain at any rate
Heres hoping for march

I will join my own faction.

Would be cool if there's an opportunity to set in motion the change from Bannerlord faction to M&B faction through some kind of internal strife, maybe depending on the faction lore eg. uniting the Khergit tribes, toppling a proto-Rhodok dictator and instituting the republic or seizing land in Calradia for the Nords.

I really hope the banners don't suck in Bannerlord, with all the upgrades in graphic I hope this area gets some appropriate attention. I would love to see animated banners being carried by a standard bearer and musicians playing various types instruments (horns, pipes, drums, etc) these things really add to the battlefield immersion and are part of the trappings of war. As for the banner quality I would at least like to see the quality of the banners that are in the Clash of Kings mod:

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/22/21191/New_Banners_preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom