Pappenheimer Kürassiere

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Feldsau

Sergeant Knight
source

Welcome to the thread of the Pappenheimer Kürassiere, a german Deluge clan. We mainly play as curassiers to fight with our horses for the catholic league and the emporer but also, if its needed, as an infantry unit. With our discipline and our power we try to overwhelm every enemy on the battlefield, we fear neither devil or hell to bring our enemy the death!

„Ich kenne meine Pappenheimer“

Dieser Ausspruch stammte von Wallenstein. Mit diesem Satz lobte er die Soldaten unter dem Obristen Gottfried Heinrich Graf zu Pappenheim, die für ihren Mut und ihre unbedingte Treue bekannt und gefürchtet waren. Dementsprechend stellen wir kein spezielles Regiment dar, sondern alle Soldaten, die unter dem Pappenheimer Kommando standen und für die Kaiserliche Armee gegen die Schweden kämpften. Einen speziellen Wert legen wir auf unsere Kürassiere, die im 30jährigen Krieg eine besondere Rolle spielten, da sie den Hauptteil der Kavallerie darstellten und als besonders schlagfertig und stark galten. Aber auch unsere Infanterie hat schon Mut und Ehre bewiesen und sollte nicht unterschätzt werden. Wer es wagt uns herauszufordern, wird auf den Spitzen unserer Piken und zerteilt im Felde liegen.

Our ranks

Obrist
Obristlieutenant
Regimentsmeier

Rittmeister
Lieutenant

Kornett

Wachtmeister
Corporal

Landpassat
Gefreitencorporal
Gefreiter
Gemeiner

Our Banner

45a56acf35fbf41f3e1c8d998f14e812884e9177_full.jpg

Information

Do you want to join us? Or you want get in contact with us?

Just add either Feldsau Pappenheimer_Rtm_Aldringen or Jack Carter Pappenheimer_Wtm_Kassel in Steam!

Last edited:
Hi there

A few question before apllying :

Does the regiment prefer playing Cuirasser or Reiters (it does change on the play-style)

In othe rwords : Light or Heavy Cavalry.

Second : Is it Swedish clan mostly or is it a "Mercenary" clan, wich doesn't care of the faction it is playing.

And the last one : Is being non-German (IRL) a big problem for the communication ?

I hope getting an aswer before the Sunday event, to be ready for the big battle :wink:

To your first question: We mainly play heavy cavalry.

Second: We always try to play sweden but if this isn´t possible we play other factions aswell.

Third: Yeah this could be a big problem. Due to that I suggest you to join someone else.

masterpiece! dunno why but haven`t seen it today;
You guys done terrific work slaughtering our regiment once :wink:

Kserllack said:
masterpiece! dunno why but haven`t seen it today;
You guys done terrific work slaughtering our regiment once :wink:

I  created the banner after the battle, we have a texture pack so we see it .... but I hope everyone will see it when its in the next version  :grin:

Deluge revival banner sweep incoming, reply here if you're still active. The banner sweep itself doesn't apply to you fine gentlemen of course, but you can always apply to have your banner included if you so desire and if you're still active.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom