SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Something must have been released in the past, if you search for it on youtube there's videos of it by at least ten different people.

This mod died out  a long time ago , first with the creators pc dieing and him asking for $ to get another, then he was  in school then he dropped it  to wait on BL . I stopped following it then, that was like over 1 year ago, since then his web page for it  is gone so. shrugs , yes it had tons of potential. But many mods have been started and  have died out since WB  came out.          For those wanting a LoTR type mod, " The Last Days of the Third Age " was ported to WB. it is a decent mod .It is also on the Steam Workshop for those with steam.

meb2183 said:
This mod died out  a long time ago , first with the creators pc dieing and him asking for $ to get another, then he was  in school then he dropped it  to wait on BL . I stopped following it then, that was like over 1 year ago, since then his web page for it  is gone so. shrugs , yes it had tons of potential. But many mods have been started and  have died out since WB  came out.          For those wanting a LoTR type mod, " The Last Days of the Third Age " was ported to WB. it is a decent mod .It is also on the Steam Workshop for those with steam.

Is it good? Or are there still many bugs in it.

Well the port was started a while ago but last I checked it's still not officially complete. (still some issues with their formations system for instance)

was a couple years ago.  link still works . it was modified on steam nov 9 2015 .                      http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-days/downloads

Ok, to whomever wanted a download link: you're lucky, I found the mod on an old HDD and have uploaded it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtkv4poq9vflftd/The%20Veiled%20Stars%20-%20Men%20of%20the%20West%20Reforged.rar?dl=0

P.S. This is very buggy, I believe you couldn't even get out of minas tirith without cheats. So yeah, it's buggy af.

P.P.S Jarvy, if you still read this and you don't want the link to be up, say the word and I'll take it down. It's your work after all.

Edit: Spoke to Jarvy, he's fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom