MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont think a nun would like to make war clothes mostly use it to sweep the floors with them (kinda hard to tho)

attilla-e1283289434969.jpg

I never got into Cossacks, I just couldnt

Me neither but i just liked the Austrian officer outfit.

DAA140838C431D267D74D9A5D7631F2B5BDA416E

41DE7B6E06E239E94D030CCBF9134594F656760E

EFD9F62944BC21C2C399E75914DC7C12C226A83B

C2A543AAB2D261C862CC3E089B6BB7945F5D2CB7

Ooh damn, love your Garde Imperiale skins :smile: Looking forward to being able to download the foot guard skin some day :razz:

I'm going to cry, because my OpenBRF is always ''not responding'' after I launch it.. Could someone please add the Marshal hat to the 1er captain, and replace Napoleon for napoleon, and then upload the files? I really want it, I'm still searching for other OpenBRF's (?) in the hope I might find a good one :razz:

berserkergang, It'd be awesome if you could make each cavalry and infantry Officer of all the factions look a lot more unique looking and stick them in a pack together.

That really is the only mod I actually need.

Just a pointer out for the brunswick is it not possible to edit the Garde Zu Fuss officer plume and replace it with the current head dressing.

Also on another not, what's the progression like for the Prussian Grenadiers :grin:

I considered it but i thought feathers might look a bit weird. Not touched the Prussian grenadiers in a while might try them in game this weekend.

The only way to get the specific combination of units you want in the game is to import them in to it yourself. I am currently thinking on making a unit pack with a poll before hand with the skins with the most votes being put in.

berserkergang said:
I considered it but i thought feathers might look a bit weird. Not touched the Prussian grenadiers in a while might try them in game this weekend.

The only way to get the specific combination of units you want in the game is to import them in to it yourself. I am currently thinking on making a unit pack with a poll before hand with the skins with the most votes being put in.

Sounds good, will definitely vote for the Grenadiers

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!! A million times thanks! That marshal uniform is so awesome! The medals on its chest is even moving when walking! So cool!

812FA979F895835947E4D8A3B39D8DB41BC94C4F

Attilia, Im not sure if it was you that did this animation
And if you did are you going to release it if it isnt already released?

Back
Top Bottom