MP Musket Era Napoleonic Wars; The Collection #Will be back soon

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like such a bad guy seeing all those historical errors...

Yep, I just dared pointing them out.

4B86E0BF4AB093E19987B6ECAF07DD9C1BB1D663
03BA6C0097ED45CF4BD90A92625488AF6C7064D2

A1A42F67E62B4D16EA2E37A94FB6E6EE88AF47E7

Don't hate me for this :razz:

Vicccard said:
4B86E0BF4AB093E19987B6ECAF07DD9C1BB1D663
03BA6C0097ED45CF4BD90A92625488AF6C7064D2

A1A42F67E62B4D16EA2E37A94FB6E6EE88AF47E7

Don't hate me for this :razz:
This could take a while, I think i named the irish wrong, i worked from this image
france_hl_03.jpg
they are from 1806-10
it was a bit of a mash up of the different uniforms, However the Drummer has no plate,
For the swiss, i emulated the Painting as close as i could, (the hat and the epaulettes seem the same)
Apologies if some of the things i have done wrong, but with the new information does some of the "historical" errors leave.? if not then i will edit to whim.

no, sorry, they don't leave  :wink:

That plate is really good, but it shows different periods. The one you used for the officer (1a) is, as you can see from the text, from 03 to 06.
The drummer has no plate because his shako is in a couvre, to protect it from foul weather.

Vicccard said:

That plate is really good, but it shows different periods. The one you used for the officer (1a) is, as you can see from the text, from 03 to 06.
The drummer has no plate because his shako is in a couvre, to protect it from foul weather.
Alright, I'l fix the Drummers Shako, Also Although the officer looks very dapper i'l figure out what i should replace him with.
(I'l Probably leave the "inaccurate" version for download (I Could not remove the Good Looking officer forever)

Bennie94v said:
Vicccard said:

Alright, I'l fix the Drummers Shako, Also Although the officer looks very dapper i'l figure out what i should replace him with.
(I'l Probably leave the "inaccurate" version for download (I Could not remove the Good Looking officer forever)

You don't have fix the drummer shako, but the ensigns one.

Updated the Ensign, Even though it's inaccurate the officer is too good to lose I am sorry  :mrgreen:
Adding Swiss Footguard to the swiss pack  :!:

Also next up im intending on doing something with a Scandinavian troop for the French(Scandinavia Scares me)

Nice job Viktor! I still have the CWD pack installed that you've done such a great job on, but this is excellent!

Hey, i'm a member of the 38e, and I tried to download te new swiss guard update, but my pc tells me that it's not safe to download ... ?

thepunkie said:
Hey, i'm a member of the 38e, and I tried to download te new swiss guard update, but my pc tells me that it's not safe to download ... ?
If you are using Norton then it's not been uploaded recently, if you are very concerned then scan the folder, but there are (Trust me on this) NO security threats.
hopefully once the it has been uploaded long enough Norton will not hate it so much  :mrgreen:
if it is another internet security i don't know.

Back
Top Bottom