MP Musket Era Napoleonic Wars; The Collection #Will be back soon

Users who are viewing this thread

althalus311 said:
pod455 said:
The Nord said:
What would be cool is to replace the officers on the British side with stormtroopers or stormtrooper commanders. From the M & B Star Wars mod.
what would be cool is to have officers from britan & prussia have bicorns again!

Seconded. Bicornes are badass.
Bicornes are badass, but
Tricornes>Bricornes

pod455 said:
althalus311 said:
pod455 said:
The Nord said:
What would be cool is to replace the officers on the British side with stormtroopers or stormtrooper commanders. From the M & B Star Wars mod.
what would be cool is to have officers from britan & prussia have bicorns again!

Seconded. Bicornes are badass.
Bicornes are badass, but
Tricornes>Bricornes

***** no you didn't.

Howdy Viktor. Another fellow from the 38e~Swiss here. If you don't mind terribly I would like to use the Swiss skins you've already made and expand on them, for use by my regiment. (Skinning the Hussar, Reskinning the 4e Volt into the 3e Volt, etc.) I figured it would only be polite to ask you first.

I'm not sure if you're still working on this mod but when I install it there are lots of errors. Missing textures, cavalry troops in the Infantry section, etc. Either I installed it incorrectly or the latest version doesn't support this.

NineMileBoy said:
I'm not sure if you're still working on this mod but when I install it there are lots of errors. Missing textures, cavalry troops in the Infantry section, etc. Either I installed it incorrectly or the latest version doesn't support this.

It doesn't, this is very outdated.

Back
Top Bottom