LSP 3D Art Lucas's weapons - version 4.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks

I have been working on a pack of weapons that contains many polearms, hammers, axes, swords, maces, and some helmets, shields and armour, that I want to share with you.

Items from Dejawolf (medieval helmets), Narf of Pickestink (sallet) were modified.
(Dejawolf's medieval helmets have new colours, and I have combined a sallet made by Narf with a mail coif made by Dejawolf).
There is a polehammer and a lucerne hammer from the OSP Weapons Pack (UV remapped and new texture), and some turbans made by Yoman (new colours). Some items of the original Native were remade.

(Moderation: Please see the above mentioned Pack's for permissions on commcercial use.)
You can use the items as you wish, just credit my work if you use them in your mod.

I hope that you like my simple work!

here is the link for download: 

V4.7
===========================================
http://www.mediafire.com/?tbyyiqmnb7ercth
===========================================
CREDITS TO:

Narf of Picklestink
Dejawolf
Yoman
RR_Raptor_65
Bismark
Luigi
The_Pope

Pictures:

image65544.jpg

image65543.jpg

image65542.jpg

image65540.jpg

image65539.jpg

image65538.jpg

image65537.jpg

image65535.jpg

image65545.jpg

image65546.jpg

image65561.jpg

image65560.jpg

image77338.jpg

image77336.jpg

imagecrz0001.jpg

imagesglhns0001.jpg

imagesrt.jpg

imagekhv2.jpg

screen0001g.jpg

kwta.jpg

rwjs.jpg

fwy0.jpg
=====================
===============
==========
Changes:

-->9/15/2012 - New specular maps, +5 weapons
-->9/22/2012 - Normalmaps, +14 items, some improved meshes
-->9/28/2012 - Some helmets changed (texture and names). Some tribal weapons. Sword and daggers
-->10/2/2012 - +3 weapons, +1 Helmet
-->10/5/2012 - many maces, improved some old items, improved the helmet
-->8/15/2013 - Luigi's axes remade, improved some old items (hatchet, morningstar, boar spear), new clubs, new materials for some items

Please, let me know what do you think about the weapons and how can I make them better

I really like the shields in this pack, plain wooden shields just as I need.
Here are screenshots of some stuff in OpenBrf:
1KzA4.jpg
ntecl.jpg
gaAdl.jpg
atx8l.jpg
6v5Uz.jpg
eGd8q.jpg
bLLnF.jpg
nkWx4.jpg
o3IMz.jpg
r0AyJ.jpg

Sadly, I don't know how to make the height maps, and you can see, the textures are like the "weapons3", but if I learn how to make normalmaps I will make some for this pack. It would be nice to know which items do you think that need the height maps.
:smile:

@Lucas_the_Benevolent. Try searching on the internet. There are so many lessons and video, how to do it. for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG3pTxgZdsI&feature=player_detailpage

I have uploaded a new version of the pack with these textures and some new specular maps. I am going to upload the pack again soon, with even more weapons  :smile:

New version released!
================
+new specular maps
+5 Items:

Don't forget, I will keep improving this pack, what means that there are many more versions to come! :grin:

I feel like an idiot for asking this  :oops: ....but when you get to the download page where do you click to download. Is it the blue download button below the ad? or is that just another ad, all it does when i click it is refresh the page.

looks pretty nice and creative! nice weapons there  :grin:
EDIT: could you also work on some other  stuff? like tribal axes/hammers and more black sarranid like that helmet and tribal shields maybe?

La Grandmaster said:
I feel like an idiot for asking this  :oops: ....but when you get to the download page where do you click to download. Is it the blue download button below the ad? or is that just another ad, all it does when i click it is refresh the page.
You should press the button with the same name, but slightly the smaller size which is below

Hunterwolf said:
You should press the button with the same name, but slightly the smaller size which is below
Do you mean 
"Pack_of_Lucas_v2.rar download"
its directly above
"We recomment to use B1 free archiver to open this file"
As thats not clickable on my page

Yeah thats where I clicked to begin with but it doesnt work, all it does it refresh the page. I think it must be a problem with javascript or something on my computer, ill play around with it abit. Thanks anyway

I am really pleased to know that you like my pack!  :grin:

@Gambino

I will try to make some tribal stuff and more black sarranid helmets, but for the tribal hammers/axes/shields, research is needed, and I would be very grateful if you could post here some pictures of these tribal stuff that you are looking for.

I don't know about you guys, but this is what I see.
AT0oQ.png

EDIT: Oh God, I once again failed to notice the presence of a next page.
Lucas, why don't you upload your pack to a plce with less adverts, namely mediafire or the Nexus?

Back
Top Bottom