Donations. Deposit your excessive money here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I felt like it became time to set this up, because you never know, so why not? Especially since FM is the second most popular mod and all.

First let me get some things straight though. (Make sure you've read these before donating!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** This in NO way will influence my work on the mod and the speed of my work. I won't work more if I get donations, and I won't work less if I don't get any. This is entirely unrelated to my modding activity

*** You are absolutely not obligated to donate. It is donating after all. If you choose to donate, it is entiirely so because you liked Fantasy mod and want to show     
      your gratitude in a special way!

*** No priveliges will be granted to you if you donate. No closed releases, no charachters named after you, no more influence in the mods shaping than any other person.

*** It doesn't matter if you donate $0.1 or $10000 at all. :razz:

*** I am not in desperate need of money. I'm not doing this because I lack huge ammounts of money, but recieving money is always nice, of course.

*** Do NOT worry! This is not a pre-phase thing to pay2play versions of Fantasy Mod. I would never do that! I'm actually against asking money for mods,             
      modding is a hobby thing and I enjoy doing it. Donating is certainly ok, though.

*** Donations are completely legal, no problems with the M&B copyright and stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, I just figured, why not? You never know! :grin:

Here's the donate button:

Euros

US Dollars

UK pounds

I'll pay 1$dollar

Can't pay anymore right now... I'm current paying for  ebay items. sorry

Better then nothing right?

Highelf said:
Certainly. :smile:

EDIT: also, I felt like saying this, this is the first money I've recieved for modding, modelling and all the other stuff I do, ever. :razz:

Ah, the first, memorable bits of money that you'll one day be remembering back to when making the big bucks.

Highelf said:
*** It doesn't matter if you donate $0.1 or $10000 at all. :razz:

Hehe, i might just do that if i was drunk enough!  :mrgreen:
Altough, i've never tasted alcohol in my entire life.. I would if you'd name a mod after me..  :twisted: The name is Thymo.. T H Y M O..  :mrgreen:

Nah, seriously.. I'm not going to do that..  :lol:

I actually much respect this thread! Great idea!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom