Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samurai 16:0 Academy of Swan

yH9Jv.jpg

Tak1M.jpg

r0SFZ.jpg

NNfMq.jpg

Btw. Those members we want officialy add to roster, (Match was booked at 18:00 ) someone will post all id's tommorow in proper topic, sorry for problems

AR 5 - 15 STF

I haven't in-game screenshoot. But, opponent team have screenshoot.

Klaups Chamask said:
AR 5 - 15 STF

I haven't in-game screenshoot. But, opponent team have screenshoot.

It was supposed to be 16 rounds, but I know it's our mistake since we forgot to update the Turkish topic. So I'm basically gonna take it like, 12-4. STF also confirmed this. Thanks for playing!

Sober Tavern Fanatics 15:5  Anatolian Raiders

First sorry for the 20 round game. Matches are supposed to be 20 rounds according to turkish WNL page... So Mawi told us to take the score as a 16 round match will count as result, I believe it was 12 - 4 ( AR, guys feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ). Sorry again for the issue. Here are the screenshots :

DC33349B96C0311DA4B967E8BC13258EB59EC207

713C77A6D4B16A332CD5408AF461CBC4BAD7933E

6A8398081FF33FA719ED52C2AC5477278CE64EF0

5589AB9B7F05676E10B72BF5970703B42757214E

Thanks for the game AR ! GG :smile:

Hmm okay, regarding the AR vs STF match, what server was this played on. I can't seem to find any AR vs STF on any of the turkish or french logs...  This match will not count if it was not played on a WNL server...

Stuboi0 said:
Hmm okay, regarding the AR vs STF match, what server was this played on. I can't seem to find any AR vs STF on any of the turkish or french logs...  This match will not count if it was not played on a WNL server...

They played  in WNL_Turkey.

Nothing in the logs... I only see AR joining...

Edit: A txt. file has just popped up. I'll give it a day or until later this morning to see if anything shows up.

EDIT: Many apologies, STF v AR match confirmed. Samurai v AOS match, still awaiting the logs from the Hungarian server.

^IvE said:
Samurai 16:0 Academy of Swan

yH9Jv.jpg

Tak1M.jpg

r0SFZ.jpg

NNfMq.jpg

Btw. Those members we want officialy add to roster, (Match was booked at 18:00 ) someone will post all id's tommorow in proper topic, sorry for problems

Harman said:
IG - Einherjar  12 : 4

35179747E4BDDF257774EDE9DF3094C37965C741
118A0DE0C3282A194D6EBFC6071072FC0B2A7681
1B6155107EE67B8AE8614B5B7E20F62891F7E4D5
9ED28E9DE8CA563D0E9DBFC229A72AAF40D9F68D

Great! Matches confirmed.

Sorry for the **** up on the France server IG/Einherjar. Should be fixed now :razz:

I'm not an administrator for the tourney so my apologies in advance, but I'd just like to remind people that you are only allowed to make player substitutions when you change the map, not at the faction/spawn switch. You can replace a person who has crashed, but the player jumping in may not spawn the same round the crash happened. And no, I'm not saying such happened in the IG - Einherjar match.

ryozu said:
I'm not an administrator for the tourney so my apologies in advance, but I'd just like to remind people that you are only allowed to make player substitutions when you change the map, not at the faction/spawn switch. You can replace a person who has crashed, but the player jumping in may not spawn the same round the crash happened. And no, I'm not saying such happened in the IG - Einherjar match.

Very true, thanks for quoting that, I believe clans might have forgotten.

Sadly I could´t attend nearly all the match and we were 7vs8 anyways, gg.

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
ARMY Clan 7-8 Desert Lions(with one draw)

We actually played more than 8 rounds with 6 players D:

Good game lions!

It's a default win for Desert Lions anyway. It's very clear in the rules that if you play 4 rounds with 6 or less players, you get 1 point of deduction, if you play 8 rounds with 6 or less players you must forfeit the match. According to the screenshots, you played those 8 rounds with 6 players.

Rules said:
If you go a full set of rounds (4 Rounds) without the required number, you will be deducted 1 point. If a team goes  2 full sets (8 Rounds) with 6 or less players then the clan must forfeit the match. However this punishment will only take place given clear evidence, i.e: Screenshots (note the plural), recording.

Mawi said:
I'm really sorry to say this but that score doesn't count, and Desert Lions will get a default win. It's very clear in the rules that if you play 4 rounds with 6 or less players, you get 1 point of deduction, if you play 8 rounds with 6 or less players you must forfeit the match. According to the screenshots, you played those 8 rounds with 6 players. It's really sad you guys have to face something like this in the first week.
Yes I actually read the rules and I knew we couldn't win this match. We played it just to have some fun xD
I'll try to gather more guys for the next match though, and btw, no need to apologies, it was our mistake :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom