15th Regiment of Foot (recruiting EU&NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

kalitorian said:
oh snap!

1343842472345.gif

15th_YR_Colonel_Falk said:
Come on i opened this regiment a few month before you opened yours and registered on taleworlds earlier. Can you guys change your name?
15th_YR_Colonel_Falk said:
headbannerdvr8k.png
East_Yorkshire_Badge.jpg

berunsz3o10.png
Wir sind ein Deutschsprachiges Regiment, das die leichte Britische einheit 51st (2nd Yorkshire West Riding) Regiment of Foot spielt. Wir haben unseren eigenen TeamSpeak 3 Server (62.104.20.230:10013), eine Website (15thyorkshireregiment.de) und einen Mount & Blade Server (15th_YR_Server)
historischesmhrek.png
Das 15th Yorkshire Regiment wurde 1685 von Sir William Clifton gegründet. Wie zu dieser Zeit üblich, wurde das Regiment nach seinem Gründer benannt. 1751, nach der Einführung des numerischen Systems bei der Britischen Infanterie, wurde es in 15th Regiment of Foot umbenannt. 30 Jahre Später bekam es den Namen 15th (The Yorkshire East Riding) Regiment of Foot oder kurz 15th Yorkshire Regiment.

rnge6po46.png
Offiziere:
Colonel (Col)
Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol)
Major (Maj)
Captain (Cpt)
Lieutenant (Lt)
Second Lieutenant (2ndLt)

Unteroffiziere:
Warrant Officer Class1  (WO1)
Warrant Officer Class2  (WO2)
Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
Sergeant (Sgt)
Corporal  (Cpl)

Mannschaft:
Lance Corporal (LCpl)
Private Class 1 (Pvt1)
Private Class 2 (Pvt2)
Private Class 3 (Pvt3)
Private Class 4 (Pvt4)

kontakt9dr9m.png
katzomoto337 (bei Steam Adden)
Steam-Gruppe: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/argagsgasgasgas

Hmm you started a week before us on the forums and if everyone checks http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,245873.msg5885050.html they can see you edited your original post to remove the big red letters stating "inactive" that were present after your teamspeak address, your website and your steam group...  And you haven`t posted in a long time after your creation so it was easy to assume that you had died a death. Also you came into our TS with your one English speaking member (who suspiciously suggested a merger with us on the spot) where we pointed all this out to you and you just decided to edit your original post to make it look like you didn`t have inactive spread all across your thread, doesn`t seem very genuine. Your guy Rockstar also told us that you only do German LB`s and admitted that he had never seen any of us anymore than we had seen any of you before. Furthermore he also admitted that there could never be a conflict of interest between us for the reason that we speak 2 totally different languages and that we are never going to end up at odds because you join only German speaking events.

Also i would like to point out that we are a primarily British regiment who therefore occupy a different timezone and a different continent to you. But we shall leave it to the higher powers to decide this matter and then take action accordingly. Good luck with your regiment, especially as you already admitted you have gone through many name changes and alterations already! :wink: If we do have to change our name i don`t imagine it will be long before we get the chance to reclaim it judging from your poor past showing in these matters. :grin:

In my opinion there is no conflict,the other regiment does not attend English events and is barely active on Taleworlds.

However in my opinion these things should always come down to a duel ingame,take 10 paces from each other and then shoot,if you both survive then you must unsheath your swords. The winner gets the name.

Karth said:
Referring to your reg, wasn't really reading the name debate, but hope you win it  :razz:
Thank you once again! :grin: But the name of a regiment isn`t really important it is more about the massive amount of talented and decent people you have in it, more than say the other claimant to the regimental title for the 15th Regiment of Foot  :wink:

jezza93 said:
In my opinion there is no conflict,the other regiment does not attend English events and is barely active on Taleworlds.

However in my opinion these things should always come down to a duel ingame,take 10 paces from each other and then shoot,if you both survive then you must unsheath your swords. The winner gets the name.

Well Konox offered them the chance to choose their absolute best guy against any of us in the best of so many duels and the winner would take the regimental title as their own. But they refused, so even their best can`t take the worst of us in melee i guess... :lol:

Cenkris said:
Karth said:
Referring to your reg, wasn't really reading the name debate, but hope you win it  :razz:
Thank you once again! :grin: But the name of a regiment isn`t really important it is more about the massive amount of talented and decent people you have in it, more than say the other claimant to the regimental title for the 15th Regiment of Foot  :wink:

jezza93 said:

Well Konox offered them the chance to choose their absolute best guy against any of us in the best of so many duels and the winner would take the regimental title as their own. But they refused, so even their best can`t take the worst of us in melee i guess... :lol:

If they won't fight for the name then they don't damned deserve it!

I know! Especially as they had the option to fight me! :grin: Tbh i would really like to meet an entire regiment that is so inept and lacking in talent that they can`t even beat me in melee! :wink:

Arrogance won`t help you in this...  :roll:
To get this right...I`m posting here cause I am a friend of them.
For the part with the melee duel... I`m pretty sure that they would beat you...I`m going to suggest this to Falk again and I`m pretty sure that he is going to win.

The thing with the "inactive" links it`s just that they posted links that weren`t working and this forum automatically adds a big red "inactive" to them.

Now ladies and genteleman here we see my statement which clearly implies that i am obviously rather bad at melee...
Cenkris said:
I know! Especially as they had the option to fight me! :grin: Tbh i would really like to meet an entire regiment that is so inept and lacking in talent that they can`t even beat me in melee! :wink:
And here we have kalitorian`s statement which accuses me of arrogance....
kalitorian said:
Arrogance won`t help you in this...  :roll:
To get this right...I`m posting here cause I am a friend of them.
For the part with the melee duel... I`m pretty sure that they would beat you...I`m going to suggest this to Falk again and I`m pretty sure that he is going to win.

The thing with the "inactive" links it`s just that they posted links that weren`t working and this forum automatically adds a big red "inactive" to them.
So i am arrogantly stating how bad i am at melee then? :lol: I suggest good sir that you make a friend of google translate or ask someone who actually understands the English language to translate for you. :roll:

But getting back on topic if you want to say have Colonel Falk pit his 5 best guys against our 5 best in a small groupfighting tournament to the best of 10 rounds i think that can be arranged! :wink: The prize being the name of the regiment! :twisted: But i am equally fine with a higher power deciding this matter if your friend`s regiment isn`t up to the task! :wink:

Sorry, but we are actually British and from the East Riding.

My Grandad actually was in the Prince of Wales own east riding reg in ww2:smile:

6th_Col_Fortis said:
Good luck !!!!!!!
15th regiment of food

(send from ipad)
Thank you! :grin: But i think you meant "foot" but might have had your thoughts on munchies at the time! :wink:

Thanks to our good friends the 60th Rifles we are now hosting our first official event! Check it out at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=248296.msg5936340#msg5936340  :cool: Btw congratulations to everyone in the regiment for their hard work and dedication! You have all fought really hard and given generously of your time to ensure we continue to prosper, improve and grow! I thank you all! :grin:

Also a big welcome to Lamsa and all the members of his new artillery detatchment, you make a formidable addition to an already highly skilled team! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom