Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Ooh, I get to rate Llandy? Hells to the yes.

You have an attitude the size of your ass, a friendly demeanor like a rabid wolverine, a smile like a set of kitchen knives, and a wit so sharp I need a new band-aid for my balls every time I read a post by you.

You're pretty much the coolest mother****er ever  :grin:

Pillock said:
Ooh, I get to rate Llandy? Hells to the yes.

You have an attitude the size of your ass, a friendly demeanor like a rabid wolverine, a smile like a set of kitchen knives, and a wit so sharp I need a new band-aid for my balls every time I read a post by you.

You're pretty much the coolest mother****er ever  :grin:

Yeah well I hate you too, **** you, assh---- oh, that was a nice thing. Well, I guess you're pretty smart too. I think perhaps behind Magorian (and possibly Lyze, before he went all sexaholic on us) you're one of the most learned people on the forum, and also have a crazy sense of humour.

Uh, next person do someone else, I'm fed up of me.

She's nice, though I do get the feel she sometimes is a bit attention-needy. Also, decent conversational person. Cute, too.

Dammit, Arvondor.

Ok, people got a lot against you. I don't particularly harbour any animosity against you, though you do some times deserve it. I'm trying to keep myself neutral, because I don't think you're a lost cause. Lots of people were awkward and goofy when they came to OT, you can become a decent member of the forums. Or at least tolerable, like Dodes and Jome.

wolfy's much closer than mr. avondor. I'd think people would notice more of my time spent in the butt thread than my few posts in the sex thread anyways. :???:
but yeah, NR: Wolfhead, because I do try to keep my attention whoring limited. :razz:

@Wolfhead: Well, as one of the few who hasn't given up on me, and because of the above post, I'd give you a 5/5 anyway, but as I think the above post seems to reveal your character, as in nice enough, willing to give people a second chance, etca, take a 6/5.

From what I'v seen of Avandor, he's a tad bit prone to saying random and silly things, but seems to be trying to improve instead of getting all ragey when people correct him 3/5

Hooooooooly ****, Yeomann is here. It's been a while :lol:

Hmm. It's been long enough I don't recall how much I liked him. I'll give him a chance and say a lot.

Back
Top Bottom