Emotions In Motion v.IV

Users who are viewing this thread

I am horrified, confused, terrified, petrified, exalted and ecstatic over all the new topics, and the deleting of the old ones.

Posting for monitoring purposes or until we get another version of this thread that gets accepted.

And please, I keep my emotions on Tumblr because we all know that place is great.  :roll:

Probably more appropriate in "on your mind"  but I didn't feel like letting this newborn thread fall off the first page.

Lately I've been having tiny flashes of thoughts about what it would be like if I did something godawfully stupid like pour boiling water on my naked lower leg or if I held my eye in the path of my spinning fan or if I decided to use the tiny sharp scalpel-like modelling knife to cut it open. I don't want to do any of those things. Those are silly and, I imagine, ****ing painful. Why do I keep thinking that then?

Yeah, but I imagine conciously doing awful things to myself.

Not run-of-the-mill awful thing like oversized piercings but eyeball tearing, flesh searing awful things. I never imagine the pain but I know it would be there. Copiously.

Back
Top Bottom