What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eктωρ said:
AWdeV said:
Smoke grenades

Yeaaaaaah. No, wait, that sounds like a horrible idea.

:lol:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Never got far in the boom departments.
And assuming enough mana potions, you could spam pinpoint flaming death all day long with the spells.
But, of course, Molotovs were just as cheap, given that half their recipe regenerates in pretty much every trash can in the game.
Ah, good times. Looking for tubes to make into flintlocks and rags to stuff into bottles...

Yep. Was fun. Getting fuel was slightly less practical though, but still doable. Although IIRC it was also necessary for the later pyrotechnic weapons and likely also for the flamethrower. :razz:

Teofish said:
I have no bloody clue what game you're all talking about.

Yep. Arcanum. It's pretty old by now and never was super well done but it has some damn nice ideas and other cool stuff.

What pissed me off just now:

Argeus the technician drowned in the lava pit owing to not understanding how that map worked. So close to another HNTR win too.

AWdeV said:
Teofish said:
I have no bloody clue what game you're all talking about.

Yep. Arcanum. It's pretty old by now and never was super well done but it has some damn nice ideas and other cool stuff.

It also stars one of the more intuitive item crafting system in RPGs. I actually thought it was THE best you can get...

And then I stumbled upon Dungeons of Dredmor's system. Dayum.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
What, specifically, was he shouting about?
Getting into people's faces. "What you lookin' at?", "Got a problem?" "Look at that ****ter, with his bags and ****." still come to mind. Like I said, directed at no one in particular, he was just looking for trouble and/or wanted to be annoying.
"Hey. Hey you. Hey. Hey why aren't you looking at me. Hey.. *repeat*" was the last thing before it made click with me. Bastard kept that up for what felt like eternity and was more likely about twenty seconds.

Best way to piss me off? Make an annoying sound over and over again.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Then again, the rest of it (lying to police, the whole train full of people lying to police) is deplorable. Having been on the receiving end of some pretty bad lies, I hate liars more than anything else in the world. Even more than I hate bad drivers.
Wasn't even lying. Told them he was provoking everybody, then someone shouted over that he started it and the whole thing was out of my control. Heck, I wasn't going to put myself at risk if there was a golden chance to get away without even outright lying. I just needed to shrug and smile a bit ashamed after that and that was my whole questioning.

I don't even think the other passangers where consciously lying either. The train was packed full and it was hard to see what's going on, I guess. And with the other guy getting on everybody's nerves they just assumed. Or so I assume.

Paula said:
Way to go? Badass?
Am I the only one who finds it, while fathomable, more disturbing than laudable??
Thanks! I was starting to feel more than a bit weird about those posts as well. :neutral:

[edit]
Oops.

Yeah, I was getting an odd feeling from the posts.

But yeah, by the looks of it ancalimon's cousin four times removed fot what he deserved, because he sounded like he was looking for a fight.

AWdeV said:
Yep. Was fun. Getting fuel was slightly less practical though, but still doable. Although IIRC it was also necessary for the later pyrotechnic weapons and likely also for the flamethrower. :razz:

Yeah. Had to buy it. Though, I think there might have been a recipe for the stuff as well, if not an outright ability to make the stuff.
Remember getting the one for bullets on an occasion or two. Pity the materials are a bit scarce.

I can't be arsed to burn them, already had wax all over my table from the previous ones. Couldn't miss out on the sale of em' either. So here I am, with 15 candles on my desk and the trio missing.  :sad:

I can't find the video nor remember the account name anymore, but that kid if hilarious.
Camp beyond measure, but amusingly so. Fat and around fifteen or younger or so. And really serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom