What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at college I heard two girls backchat about my acting, from their conversation I heard words like terrible actor retard I find it quite funny really. But the point is today they came up to me and started shouting like some sort of mad teletubby who just realised that her TV is broken. Hate people like that, so *****y.  :roll:

HugMe said:
Yesterday at college I heard two girls backchat about my acting, from their conversation I heard words like terrible actor retard I find it quite funny really. But the point is today they came up to me and started shouting like some sort of mad teletubby who just realised that her TV is broken. Hate people like that, so *****y.  :roll:

Welcome to humanity. Very few people will tell things straight to your face. You just have to learn to separate the genuine ones from the false ones.

Mother****ing AT&T guy activated my new phone for my mom's number instead of mine like I specifically told him so now my parents are pissed at me and I have to go to the ****ing store to get it all sorted it out just because this ****ing idiot in India didn't understand english well enough to ****ing do what he was supposed to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3AkyN-Xpo
This is easily one of the worst voices ever. It's also so anal retentive it stopps being funny within the first seconds. Ringwraith can learn from this.
And the saliva smack. Oh ye gods, the saliva smack.

That is the worst video I#ve seen in ages. I'm literally trembling with hate right now after watching two minutes of it.
****, I don't even know why I did that.

Lot of bull**** in the world.

People are investigating the background of an unarmed black teenager, instead of the background of the crazy ******* who killed him over "too loud" music.
And the Mayans are banned from performing ceremonies in their own ****ing temples so that the tourists won't be "disturbed" during the apocalypse bull****.
Then, some time ago, a woman was fined for reporting a rape "falsely", and, some time down the road, the man she reported was arrested for sexual assault, kidnapping, burglary, fleeing from the law, and they found in his home photos of all his victims, which included the woman they ****ing charged for "false reporting".
Aaaand Uganda is trying to pass the Kill the Gays bill again.

Also I can no longer masturbate without pinching myself.

Speaking of tmi ****, I hate when your tampon string gets lost in your inner labia. Well, no, I hate when I have to fish for the ****ing thing. It's fine to be there but it's not fine to have to find.

What's sarcastically classy is making sarcastic commentary on the classiness status of talking about a normal thing and participating in "hide all the sex/genital-related stuff" culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom