[WNL] Warband Native League - Sign-ups (Closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cwxvt.png

c7u08.png

- The Tournament based on ENL system but rules and tournament has been edited by authorities freely, thanks to captain lust. Tournament will be as league and long-term. In first phase, clans will be fight each other in just a group.The number of teams in one group can be changed depends on the participating clans number. European and Turkish clans can join to the tournament.

Closed Maps
1 - Nord Town
2 - Port Assault
3 - San'di'boush
4 - Vendetta
5 - Village

Open Maps
1 - Field by the River
2 - Frosty Battle
3 - Reveran Village
4 - Ruins
5 - Snowy Village
1 - Vaegirs
2 - Swadia
3 - Rhodoks
4 - Sarranids
5 - Nords
WAL_Hungary_1 (22 Players)
WAL_France_1 (24 Players)
WAL_France_2 (24 Players)
WAL_Turkey_1
Invited Clans

Royal Squad
Sober Tavern Fanatics
Turan Birliği
Warfare Rulers
Son Yeniçeriler
Calaquendi
Team Rush Rush
Knight of Swan
Academy of Swan
Vikings Of Niflheim
22nd Battalion
Wolfpack
Deutschritter
Einherjar
Samurai
Apis Europe
Polish Eagles
L'Armata Brancaleone
LCDH
Renegades
CoR

c7u1p.png

Clan name :
Clan tag :
Banner :
Leader & Captain communication ( Taleworlds profile link & Steam name) :
Have you read and agreed to the rules? :
Clan topic link :

Nice thread, those graphics are looking sexy!  :smile:

How does the invited clans list work? Can non-invited clans join?

I haven't heard of the map Harabeler. Can someone please post a couple of images, preferably one with an overhead view of the map and spawns?

Goliath, why did you focus to a few clans?
You should send invitation to each clans from ENL 2012 (Division A, B and C). You forgot about:
- AE (!?)
- polish clans like PE, ZP, WSC, REF, WV, IPL, KoH, perhaps other clans.
- AB
- LCDH and two other top french clans - RDB and RNGD :wink:
- CoR
- IG which won two ENL cycles !
and many, many clans (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219480.0.html). If 50% of this clans from ENL join to your tournament, it will be good advertisement for you and your event :wink:
So Goliath, send invitation to all clans from ENL Spring Edition, which still are on the scene.

Btw. Nice graphics :smile:

I hope that people from "admin list" are only people who organize this tournament? Rules about playing matches are the same as in ENL by @lust ? Means without referee (who is main admin) on the match.
And deadline. Maybe you will give the longer time to thinking to joining to league :smile: ? For example 1/2 weeks the longer time.
And one more question. What about servers? Booking in ENL thread or you host servers?

Kamillo said:
Goliath, why did you focus to a few clans?
You should send invitation to each clans from ENL 2012 (Division A, B and C). You forgot about:
- AE (!?)
- polish clans like PE, ZP, WSC, REF, WV, IPL, KoH, perhaps other clans.
- AB
- LCDH and two other top french clans - RDB and RNGD :wink:
- CoR
- IG which won two ENL cycles !
and many, many clans (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219480.0.html). If 50% of this clans from ENL join to your tournament, it will be good advertisement for you and your event :wink:
So Goliath, send invitation to all clans from ENL Spring Edition, which still are on the scene.

Btw. Nice graphics :smile:

I hope that people from "admin list" are only people who organize this tournament? Rules about playing matches are the same as in ENL by @lust ? Means without referee (who is main admin) on the match.
And deadline. Maybe you will give the longer time to thinking to joining to league :smile: ? For example 1/2 weeks the longer time.
And one more question. What about servers? Booking in ENL thread or you host servers?

I forgot it few clans , and i dont know every clan,sorry for that.  :razz: I handed tournament in 4 days,not more than.We dont use ENL servers,we created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom