[ENSC2012] Round of 4 | Pick your dates today! Team 1s by 18:00 BST

Users who are viewing this thread

You have posted 1 screenshot at the end of a round (only 1 person on your team was still alive), and 2 screenshots of the start of the following round. The rules clearly state that we can bring a player in late during a round to make a substitution.

Captain Lust said:
  • If "no spectators" has been agreed by the teams, the joining player should respect that and make sure to join the server late in the round. If spectators have been agreed and allowed by both teams then neither team should take up more than half of the spectator spots.

The screenshots only show we didn't make the substitution that round due to the misunderstanding Corey already mentioned. Your screenshots show no more than 30 seconds of time passing. If you were this concerned during the match (where he had a great view of only the river - spectator is locked after all), why didn't you remind us instead of taking so many screenshots?.

io3m2b.png
why did you deleted your post, blead? There's something wrong?  :mrgreen:

Krzyzak said:
Aha, doprawdy wzruszyła mnie Wasza historia chłopaki.

Can I ask lust to check the logs ?

honestly kryzak ... we've known each other for so long .... you know the rules and so do i ... inside we both know what's been going on .... we know the game and we're gonna play it ...

i hope that's cleared things up, hope that's cleared things down, hope that's cleared things round and desert you.

Einharjar was better clan in this match what it showed.
I think, that nobody (Trinity`s members, lust) can not take him a victory if the logs are correct.

And @Shema end topic.

Back
Top Bottom