MP Fantasy My Little Pony skin [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

pope_facepalm.jpg

Guys enough! Stop this pony nonsense! They don't belong in a video game such as this!

Lets face it, your trying to curse/infect everything with Ponies, it does not belong to a game like this

There are many things that do not belong but nobody gives a **** about them. If you think they don't belong then leave the thread and never look back.

Guys I got great news!!! Naponyonic Wars Revision 2.0 is on its way! This update will feature Much better Animations, a larger number of colorful equines to ride into battle upon (all of which are rescaled to a more proper size), and some texture patches.

- Vojox Boggyman

Great, now I can feel less annoyed when cav bumbped me. Hell, if Rarity rammed in to me, I may even feel happy.

I have saw many things that doesn't belong in things before, but nothing attracted as many haters as Ponies.  :lol: Well. maybe anime.

In other things, like Pokemon,Mario, Link, CoD soldier in GTA, in M&B etc. people who doesn't like them in particular seems to think that it's so ironic that it's funny.
I failed to understand how people can't see it that way with Ponies too. (Imagine a massive cavalry charge with this mod installed lol )
I think it's because some people can't do anything else but just follow the trend/crowd.  :lol: Don't be pathetic, man.

2-3 Years ago when the Pony boom was just started HERE on this TaleWorlds forum, people didn't seems to mind any of it back then. I remembered people with Russian ponies/communist ponies signature and avatars back then. One of those people is a famous modder called Comrade Temuzu (he had Trixie as his avatar, I think).

Now, when there are pony haters trend, people here seems to join the bandwagon too.

I used to think that TaleWorld forumers are more respectable than the rest of "internet people" and I would really like it to keep being that way. Now I'm a bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom