[ENSC2012] Round of 8 | Pick your dates today! Team 1s by 20:00 BST

Users who are viewing this thread

Broomstick said:
EDIT: BTW I'm totally fine with Deacon streaming. (But every party must agree)

Not entirely sure, the rules say: "All matches will be eligible for livestreaming. This is not up to the teams involved and teams should not expect to be asked or given any prior notice. If a team specifically does not want a match streamed, they should contact an event admin about it but there is no guarantee this will change things."

Of course, I'm not entirely sure Warband Battlestream would be too keen on streaming the match after the reaction the idea generated.

Alex_C said:
Broomstick said:
EDIT: BTW I'm totally fine with Deacon streaming. (But every party must agree)

Not entirely sure, the rules say: "All matches will be eligible for livestreaming. This is not up to the teams involved and teams should not expect to be asked or given any prior notice. If a team specifically does not want a match streamed, they should contact an event admin about it but there is no guarantee this will change things."
Ah, sorry I forgot that rule. :razz:
Of course, I'm not entirely sure Warband Battlestream would be too keen on streaming the match after the reaction the idea generated.
I understand that. ^^
Btw, I'm in favour of the idea of the match being streamed by whoever wants to.

Who's approval do we exactly require for the match to still be streamed? One member being against it takes down the entire idea? Or is it up to the clan representative?

It should be mutually agreed from both sides, if both captains agree it really doesn't matter if a member doesn't like it, that's a internal affair.
With the new rules, when a match gets picked for streaming teams don't have a say.

Shemaforash said:
<BYE> = <No opponent>

Not sure why Lust switched them out though

No opponent is on a break from competitive warband after they got fed up with their default win streak.

BYE clan consists of many old No opponent members, though. (as far as i know)

crazyboy11 said:
Killfacer said:
Unvanquished vs Einherjar should be an absolute cracker. Will try to speak to Azan about getting that one recorded.

**** off
This is totally unacceptable, especially as someone with a flag in this board. I'm really disappointed to see this kind of aggression being thrown and around and I would like to make it abundantly clear that this in no way reflects my views or the views of the tournament. Infact I'd be tremendously grateful if Warband Battlestream or anyone else is able to put a stream together for the match, as unfortunatley my internet doesn't allow me to do so.

Apologies to all offended parties. Hopefully this can be put behind us and we won't see anything like this again.

If anyone has a problem with anything related to matches being livestreamed, speak to me directly if you want the issue resolved.

Ah well, If it isn't our match being streamed then there is probably some other match which will be streamed. In the end we'll all get what we want and have a good time. I'm looking forward to it.  :smile:

Bendetto said:
Sorry, but we do not want to broadcast. I hope to be a good and exciting game)

"All matches will be eligible for livestreaming. This is not up to the teams involved and teams should not expect to be asked or given any prior notice. If a team specifically does not want a match streamed, they should contact an event admin about it but there is no guarantee this will change things."

And your team agreed with this rules

Unvanquished 0 - 2 Einherjar

1-4 to Einherjar on Port Assault
mb251.jpg

mb252.jpg
2-4 to Einherjar on Snowy Village
mb253.jpg

mb254.jpg

GG!

Sons of Emperor 0 - 1 Ratty Ratteus

3-3 Port Assault

mb_warband%202012-08-23%2019-38-50.png