Napoleonic Wars Community

Users who are viewing this thread

What is written here is concerning the community of this, truly well-made and interesting game.

I would just like to say that, this game is truly a good game and personally I very much appreciate the efforts that were made to make it. I also very much appreciate all the friends I have got through if, for there has been many I've met here who has become some of my truly best friends (online).

The community in Napoleonic Wars is a wide topic that reaches everything from individual persons who owns and plays the game, to regiments and other groups. What I wish to say here, is that this community has a great potential to become a very positive, good environment for people of all kinds who is looking for this.

From personal experience, I have seen many saddening things concerning the community, such as disputes between regiments, individuals and many other things. I am absolutely sure that these problems do exist in other communities as well but perhaps in different shapes. This community has a great potential to become a positive, constructive environment for many people.

Many people buy this game and it is an amazing opportunity for all of us here to get new friends, maybe for lifetime. All of us here have a chance to do something positive for this huge group of people. There is no need to compare this community with other communities, instead, there is need to improve this one to be an example for many. Having said this, I would like to encourage each and one of you who reads this to make your best efforts to reach that great potential this community have, what We together have. It can truly become so much better, a much more friendly and positive game and community that we can enjoy far more if we together work to make the best out of it.

I would like to say these things in all humility and with great respects and appreciation to all of you

Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Thank you :grin:

Well, this community is really great. The good thing is that the creator is part of it.
I like what you have written down. True words.

[quote author=Mad_man1] I love NW and the community :grin:
NW wouldn't be the same without you guys..
[/quote]

That's the spirit!

Back
Top Bottom