Totally important and utterly decisive poll about team-sizes

Matches of which size do you prefer in a competitive environment (such as the ENL or the Nations Cup

• 5 vs 5

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • 7 vs 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 vs 8

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • 9 vs 9

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 vs 10

Votes: 50 46.7%
  • 11 vs 11

• 12 vs 12

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 13 vs 13

• 14 vs 14

• 15 vs 15

• 16 vs 16

• 17 vs 17

• 18 vs 18

• 19 vs 19

• 20 vs 20

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, since the question still arises in regular intervals, here's a non-decisive, inofficial survey about which procedure concerning team-member quantity is preferred (in a competitive environment).

Although a poll is included, only those votes will be counted as valid, which are also (or exclusively) voiced in a reply (no arguments for the chosen modus operandi needed). The poll is open for 14 days or till Lust locks it to oppress overwhelming majorities.

Voted: I don't care.

Voted: 8vs8

The only reason Einherjar re-entered the ENL was because the match size was lowered, though 2 players might not seem much at the time 10vs10 was nearly impossible. I quite like the way it is now as well even though we could do 10vs10, and 8vs8 makes it more accessible and sustainable to clans like us who had to pull out the cycle before due to the lack of players.

I hate you all.

22.jpg

I voted 10v10. For the smal clans there aren't any problems with 8v8. But for clan like IG and more, which has lots of members, 8v8 is a problem because only a few players can play.

Duken96 said:
I voted 10v10. For the smal clans there aren't any problems with 8v8. But for clan like IG and more, which has lots of members, 8v8 is a problem because only a few players can play.

I think that's pointless. For clans like IG it's not really a difference whether they can play with two more players or not. I think IG has more than 30 players...

But for small teams it is a difference when they have only 12 players.

Btw: Lust said it a lot of times. In the Enl should be no clans, but teams. So big clans like IG can form two or more teams if there are such a lot of activ players. :wink:

I liked 10 v 10 a lot better, because it requires more teamwork, communication and tactics. I just happen to believe there is more to warband than the skill of an individual player, and that doesn't come to show if we keep the numbers this low. Teamwork between 2 people in the same class (infantry for instance) is relatively easy, but make that 4, then things can easily get chaotic. Only then isn't it individual skill that is essential, but the 3 qualities I mentioned.

i voted 8 vs 8. It strikes the right balance between personal skill and tactics. Also i think its more important that a small team is able to field a team than a big one has too many, like Andrej said, just field more than one team if its a huge issue.

I would have voted 12 v 12, but i knew it was pointless. So, 10v10 could be a good middle ground. This game is funnier when played with more people

Voted: I don't care. I think that poll is useless, every clan who participates here should have one vote. One idea, only leaders of clans could vote in special thread writing posts like "IG votes for 10vs10" (just an example) so we can get the real desire of the majority clans, without unnecessarily long theorizing and stuff :roll:, there is no possibly manipulation with voices, I think this is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom