Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

This thread is just for throwing your memories of good old MM around here...
Just start with "Do you remember...."
Just try to collect as many memories as we can, and help us to keep the good old times in our mind.

Do you remember the Waterloo event? I think , it was in 2010 , winter.My game crashed every 30sec, but I always tried to join again and again!
It was just great. My first "real" experience , and I always like to remind those first linebattles.

Do you remember that 2nd Groupfighting Tournament with the backstreet Bros? That was awesome.

Oh, Crusaders Badajoz event was pretty awesome too.

Do you remember the smaller waterloo event xD there was the pair, borodino and waterloo we did.
it was in MMrussia shortly after release i think, i led the 41st for the event. we had 4,5,6 or 7 people show up for our regiment, the rest turned out good. I had the honor of fighting alongside the 95th back then. and i witnessed (the reddits were new at that time) an entire reddit line turn to fire at vince only to turn to far and teamkill half their own line... it was comical.

I do remember he did that once... The fights there would be over this nade... Gosh.

I remember when MM Prussia came out, and that we had to wait one hour before the event battle of wavre started.
That took so incredible long, and for the rest always playing as lancer since I liked the uniform and the lance.

I remember the first Monday Linebattle by Biteme :smile: (probably the first organized non 1vs1 native clan linebattle)

About two years or more ago. It was players VS bots. The square formations were epic!

I remember when the North American Friday Linebattle first got the amount of people to allow cavalry. It was random desert, and I was leading the 16th in a secret flanking maneuver. When we stopped, to allow me to scan for enemy regiment, I see a valley to the left with Mountains on either side. On one of the mountains was our regiment of cavalry, the other, the enemy's. They both charge at full gallop down the mountains into the valley at each other, with Trumpeters blaring track 1  :grin:

That remains, the most cinematic thing I have ever seen in mm.

Back
Top Bottom