Best NA Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

62nd_Euphoria said:
My intentions were to actually find out who is known as the best regiment, since i didn't know.
Well as I tried explaining, and as several other people have said, there is no "best" regiment, nor should we try to bestow that title upon anyone.

lFortune said:
Took a while to find it again on the MM forum, but here it is:

4398996944_2429cc74cd.jpg

That is all.

I was thinking about posting that, actually :razz:

Doctor Scherzando said:
Well here we go:

All regiments that play the game and respect each other are the best in NA. No rankings need to be handed out. We all know who the skilled ones are, but that doesn't mean that the others should be revered any less. That being said, simply the feat of getting a regiment off of the ground deserves an applause.

So there, all of the NA (and EU for that matter) regiments are the best, as long as they maintain a clear head, and realize that it isn't about who is better, it is about having fun. Any person who insults another regiment doesn't deserve to be a part of this community, even if they were "attacked" first. The general rule about teamkilling in the game is that you should not retaliate, and that transfers directly to matters like this.

So my actual opinion about this, despite the fact that it is not in my nature to go on about how one regiment is better than the other:
Since I believe the purpose of a regiment is to have fun (however simply put, is that not why you all joined or made regiments?), I would have to say a regiment (or regiments plural, rather) like the Reddit probably have that down pat. The Reddit Brigade may not be the most respected in the community, and sure sometimes they can be a bit trollish, but they always have a good time. I personally prefer a more serious approach to the game so I wouldn't really like it there, but I think everyone there really enjoys themselves and that is what is important.

EDIT: I know that the RB have mixed members from NA and EU, however I simply don't have another answer to give specifically for North Americans.

gay+seal.jpg

BetaKnight said:
Back on topic?
Yes, I agree with Doc but I really wouldn't consider the reddit a regiment, more of a coalition of international regiments. When I read about them they had NA, EU, and AU regiments within it.

Like I said in my earlier post, Every regiment has potential to excel given the proper circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom