Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
Message to the community about the development of the mod: 

The main thing is that I want to cross the global strategy of the TOTAL WAR series from CA with the combat and RPG sistem of M&B.

In future versions it is planned to make an economy, the AI and the player will get money from taxing the provinces, ransoming prisoners, caravan activity, and building buildings that give money (market, bank, port, etc.). The buildings that have been built will be able to be seen when visiting the settlement. Money will be spent for hiring and the upkeeping of armies, and garrisons, the putting up of buildings that will produce/train different types of soldiers (i.e. militia training camp, archers' firing range, cavalry stables, barracks, etc.). it will be able to build various fortifications, such as fences, walls, towers, moat, etc. Player will be able to give orders to allied armies. Will change the battle AI, the strategic AI should be come much more clever, and will attack, having a strategic reserve and when outnumbering.
Will make a diplomacy -for exemple, if your two enemies don't like you more then self then they will ally against you and make a joint attack on your kingdom.   

So far everything I know how to realise everything that I have listed

Then I need to make a bigger map (so I can get more settlements in)

What I need:
1. time and lots of it
2. your help in testing (just enjoy the game but if you notice a bug - please write in this page !)

If someone knows how to mod - I will take any help - welcome to the team!

If you have content (stuff, scenes, models, icons, whatever) that you want top include in the mod, I will gladly accept help .
Also if you have any ideas for the development of the mod and/or entering content from other mods, please write, I will think about all of them.

Sincerely yours - NIKO aka MAXHARDMEN

You need to fix the installler for the mod. The Winrar one.
I know how to install it any way

But it just has a bunch of ??????????????????? on it.

I'll Post again if i have any problems via in-game

Edit:1)Bugs No weapons are Clothes in town " I only checked Zender at the moment."
2)I get Surender or Die when talking to people.

Update:Edit: Clothes come in towns after a while. I slept you see what happened.

Q? Why did you rename the towns you would of been better to just add-on and add features in stead of remove rename then add features
                      the vagires or on the left and swadions on the right ? In the map.

Sorry for bad gammer i was lazy.

Sunhawken said:
You need to fix the installler for the mod. The Winrar one.
I know how to install it any way

But it just has a bunch of ??????????????????? on it.

The installer is in Russian language, that is why you had the ????????, in the description and download is described how to install it, and an English installer is being made, so this is no bug.

Sunhawken said:
Edit:1)Bugs No weapons are Clothes in town " I only checked Zender at the moment."

Update:Edit: Clothes come in towns after a while. I slept you see what happened.

The surrender or die dialog will be updated in next version,it`s alpha AFAIK.

Sunhawken said:
Q? Why did you rename the towns you would of been better to just add-on and add features in stead of remove rename then add features
                      the vagires or on the left and swadions on the right ? In the map.
Because he wanted it so :mrgreen:

Sunhawken said:
Sorry for bad gammer i was lazy.
That is not an excuse, please try and write properly in the future.

Max if anything I said isn`t true,or I have written some bull****, feel free to alter my post and kick my ass (virtually :lol: )

You must have bad relations for castle/village attak , so attak( or help attak) sameone party on strat map. After reputation is bad you may attak castle/village.  :wink:

I was defending a castle, and even with 29 battle size, they only attacked with 5 people every round. I have 0 tactics, and it was still only around 10 people defending. The AI could be better as well for the attacking side, as they never even got to the "ladder", because of arrows and for some reason, they stopped rather often.

I'm getting an error on the game when i try to load it.  i have version .960, and its an RGL error, and it says "Unable to open file: CommonRes\meshes_skybox.brf"  i don't know what this means, and it stops the game from loading, so could you please help?  thanks in advance.

Don

Back
Top Bottom