3 friends looking for a active regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

NisLox

Recruit
Hello!
Me and two friends are looking for a very active regiment. We haven't played Napoleonic Wars at all really, we only got it yesterday. However last year we played m&m for a very long time so I would say we are very experienced apart from one of us as this is the first time he has played the game in general.

We are on basically all day and would like line battles often

Show us your offers!
Thanks
Will and 2 friends! ;D

NisLox said:
Hello!
Me and two friends are looking for a very active regiment. We haven't played Napoleonic Wars at all really, we only got it yesterday. However last year we played m&m for a very long time so I would say we are very experienced apart from one of us as this is the first time he has played the game in general.

We are on basically all day and would like line battles often

Show us your offers!
Thanks
Will and 2 friends! ;D
The 1stwpi would be happy to enlist some fresh rec's

Atleast they didn't ask on one of the servers......

*THICK WALL OF TEXT OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE RECRUITING AND HOW MATURE AND AWESOME THEY ARE*

fuuuuu.png

Don't join a regiment which tells you it is the best. 10 times out of 10 it is not, check out the regiments section and find one with a nice thread which you like the look of or want to join and, well, do it!

It doesn't really matter if a Regiment is 'the best' or not, if you join a good bunch of guys that just want to have a good laugh and play some NW with a bit of teamwork and banter involved, thats all you need.

Niftyeye said:
It doesn't really matter if a Regiment is 'the best' or not, if you join a good bunch of guys that just want to have a good laugh and play some NW with a bit of teamwork and banter involved, thats all you need.

Exactly, I always try encourage people to join a regiment even if they’re new to the game ... Napoleonic wars has a lot more to offer than public play.

Its really hard to find a regiment that always plays! I literally am available all day and would love to play all day but no regiment does that! :sad:

Refleax said:
Niftyeye said:

Exactly, I always try encourage people to join a regiment even if they’re new to the game ... Napoleonic wars has a lot more to offer than public play.

Aye, loads of fun, and makes you enable to meet new people :wink:

NisLox said:
Its really hard to find a regiment that always plays! I literally am available all day and would love to play all day but no regiment does that! :sad:

Judging by their size alone I would guess that the 77y has events every single day.

Fooshie said:
NisLox said:

Judging by their size alone I would guess that the 77y has events every single day.

Not necessarily though, and it isn't always fun to play all day every day, you'll get bored and wish that you never had events at some point in the near or distant future. Many regiments play games outside of events and not just this game itself!

Back
Top Bottom