Progress report - version 0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

doh, sorry, if i sounded a bit harsh, i missread it asthough you asked the same thing in two different threads. my bad. but try sending him a pm, its quite possible you'll have better luck reaching him that way.

JHermes said:
.894 is out now....we wait till there are no more patches coming out.
sounds like a cool mod! what are patches and why
do u need to w8 till there gone?

thanks
Rammstine

Patches add more stuff or fix many bugs in gameplay and the game itself. They're waiting because for each new version or patch you have to port the mod again, so it saves them alot of work that doesn't need to be done multiple times.

I've been watching this mod for quite some time, and look forward to its release.Seems like it's going to be pretty awesome.
Good luck with the porting- though with all the new releases and patches , you might wanna wait a while before continuing. :lol:

as far as i know the mod is complet, but the whole thing needs to be ported to the newest version of M&B
i honestly have no idea how they do that, but it seems that everytime the mod is more then halfway ported, M&B gets updated so the port is outdated and has to be started all over.

ya, i suspect that too seeing as theyve only released one patch for the .9'er and theres still loads of stuff that need fixing. would be nice if they came with some official statements as to when patches can be excepted and wether or not they are planing to release any in the imediat future.

logan said:
as far as i know the mod is complet, but the whole thing needs to be ported to the newest version of M&B
i honestly have no idea how they do that, but it seems that everytime the mod is more then halfway ported, M&B gets updated so the port is outdated and has to be started all over.

:lol: yeah, it's too bad, really.Quite a bot fo work gone to waste, I guess.

logan said:

are you still going to releis the .894 one?

I think the update is constant. So now porting it mean it would only be playable until 1.0 comes out.

Back
Top Bottom