[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Adaham said:
Agreed, I mean I haven't signed up yet, but probably will always join anyway out of principle. That being said, a small break wouldn't hurt. Also, I might be more ready for a small 7 player basic game than for something with experimental roles. I never expected the current game also to blow up to such proportions. 74 pages for an 11 player game is very substantial, and this time I didn't even spam half of the thread  :iamamoron:

Half of those pages are probably, at least partially, my fault. Just to post it here too, I will be hella busy till the fourth of July. I have already told SootShade who may possibly be interested in joining. Treat them well, always if they find the time to play, which should not be a problem now. Am I chrystal clear?  :fruity: :iamamoron: Have fun, men and kill some baddies for me too. :iamamoron: :grin:

Moose! said:
I might actually need to bow out, as I've got a BoP turn coming up and want to focus on that instead before I play more Werewolf.  :ohdear:

Is that 1910? Bout time I got that Dreadnought...  :party:

What that means is I may also be a little distracted if it's the same BoP. But I think I could handle both.

Roccoflipside said:
Moose! said:
I might actually need to bow out, as I've got a BoP turn coming up and want to focus on that instead before I play more Werewolf.  :ohdear:

Is that 1910? Bout time I got that Dreadnought...  :party:

What that means is I may also be a little distracted if it's the same BoP. But I think I could handle both.

Check his signature Rocco, I think that he may be talking about that.

Jock said:
Can we get something going now, getting bored reveling in my victory here. :iamamoron:
That's Soot's job, unless someone else wants to host a short in-betweener. Then again, this last game was supposed to be a short in-betweener, and look at those glorious 85 pages of gameplay filled by only 11 players  :iamamoron:

Adaham said:
Jock said:
Can we get something going now, getting bored reveling in my victory here. :iamamoron:
That's Soot's job, unless someone else wants to host a short in-betweener. Then again, this last game was supposed to be a short in-betweener, and look at those glorious 85 pages of gameplay filled by only 11 players  :iamamoron:
I wouldn't mind.

Anyway, I'm a bit busy today, but I'll see if I can recruit a few more people and start up a short game. Maybe I'll also set up a poll to see when people would be ready for a bigger game, and start PMing folk.

I'd be willing to host either 2nd or 3rd from now, if you want to add me to the list. I have a concept for a game but not really fleshed it out yet. Won't be as wacky as my WoT game, though.  :ohdear:

Adaham said:
As a general rule, nights should last shorter than days.  :roll:

Just sayin'  :iamamoron:

I think it might work in the next game, where the dead talk at night so at least there's some action, but definitely agree in a game w/ no specials or anything.

Just got some ideas for a super random/crazy Werewolf game.

Here are some of the main features:

Roles:

Every night, no matter your allegiance, you get a role and you have to follow its instructions. For instance, "Your posts can only contain memes".

Competition/Mini game:

There will be at least one competition Werewolflike in the game.

Dead people's role:

Every night, but the first one, all roles will be revealed and the dead players get to decide who has followed his role in the best way and who did that in the worst one. The first player get a bonus, the second one a malus. We will use quicktopic to host the discussion concerning those choices. The living players will only know the result.
Needless to say, if you are an innocent and Player A is 75% a baddie for you, yet he deserves a 10 in following his role, you don't nominate him the best role follower, but he should not be considered the worst one too.

The vote of the people:

If you can't play, but you read the thread and you want to vote for someone, you can do it in the gaming thread at night. If a certain amount of votes is reached a bonus may be granted to the most voted player.

Malus and bonus:

A range of effects that goes from being a seer for one night to having to always say the truth for the entire day. Some will be revealed to everyone, some will be quite evident per se, others will be secret.

The Mad King and the Boring Lord:

The titles of the best and worst follower of the role respectively.

Madness incarnate and Boredom incarnate:

The person who is elected the Mad King more times wins no matter what, viceversa the person who is elected the Boring Lord more times loses even if his team wins.

If enough people like this idea, the game will take place after Adaham's one.

P. S. Suggestions for roles, malus and bonus are more than welcome. The person who sends me the best suggestion starts with a random bonus.

Back
Top Bottom