Destroying simple earthwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Explosive crates, and all artillery. It's been a problem at the Saturday conquest event not having explosives and people plunging doors up. Prehaps it should be diggable with the shovel by the enemy team if props can recognize that.

Menelaos16 said:
Explosive crates, and all artillery. It's been a problem at the Saturday conquest event not having explosives and people plunging doors up. Prehaps it should be diggable with the shovel by the enemy team if props can recognize that.
Should be able to press x on the shovel to change "construction" shovel into "destruction" shovel.
Much like the hammer.

Simple earthwork shouldnt be destructable with a baoynet anyway. But the toggle shovel stuff seems like a genuine good idea

MaHuD said:
Menelaos16 said:
Should be able to press x on the shovel to change "construction" shovel into "destruction" shovel.
Much like the hammer.

With a shovel.... Muskets were not mentioned and cannot currently

the other day, a idiot came on the 84e seige server and put the cannon right by our eartherwork, aimed right at it and blew it up without even saying sorry. even worse it was our most important defense structure. i wish there was someway to avoid this.

romandude said:
the other day, a idiot came on the 84e seige server and put the cannon right by our eartherwork, aimed right at it and blew it up without even saying sorry. even worse it was our most important defense structure. i wish there was someway to avoid this.

Attack the fort and not **** with earthworks?

Earthworks can be very frustating at sieges when people use them to block of doors, seeing as they cant be destroyed when sappers/crates are disabled or when the art cant reach them.

I would like to see some option for the common ranker for this problem though.

Punishment said:
Earthworks can be very frustating at sieges when people use them to block of doors, seeing as they cant be destroyed when sappers/crates are disabled or when the art cant reach them.

I would like to see some option for the common ranker for this problem though.

It would eliminate more purposes for the Sapper, they need more love since they are team players and don't get kills.

It's pretty ridiculous when sappers block themselves into a room with simple earthworks and noone has any way of getting inside the door, unless there happens to be a sapper with enough build points left over to blow up said earthwork.  This abuse of the earthworks is especially troublesome in Battle mode.

Vincenzo said:
next patch will allow undigging with shovels.

I don't know any other solutions to the problem without it beeing retarted as in being able to undig with other weapons...
20063059.jpg

romandude said:

And what may be this gentlemans nickname, so I can... err..... deal with him.... the next time I see him. (Readies banhammer)

Am I correct if I say that rankers usually had a small shovel with them in this era?
I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe rankers did (most of the time) have small shovels with them, so maybe they can use them to undig as well, but since those spades are smaller, it would take longer?

Back
Top Bottom