Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Banksy2306 said:
Hi, I'm looking to join a regiment that is up at the weekends and is fairly busy (over 100 players if possible).

Message me here or through my reddit account: TheRealDickDastardly whichever is easiest.

EDIT: Age: 16, timezone GMT. (Will not share skype details)
Messaged.

42nd rof aussie reg. Is recruiting we do lots promotions are based on time in service and leadership ability not just skill and kill count ( those dont hurt though) join the 42nd pm me for more info.

I juts got the DLC NW today and I'm looking for a regiment.
I think I'm Line INF but I was really solid at CAV in MB.

Age 23
USA, Colorado

I will follow orders
I'm patient and will earn my promotions.
I'm active and will participate in training.

Grandolf said:
I juts got the DLC NW today and I'm looking for a regiment.
I think I'm Line INF but I was really solid at CAV in MB.

Age 23
USA, Colorado

I will follow orders
I'm patient and will earn my promotions.
I'm active and will participate in training.
Contacting.

Hi, I'm looking for a NA regiment that has skirmishers. Prussian or Grenzers if possible. I like to play the game casually and would like the chance to play in some larger battles with some more organization. I'm not looking for any sort of strict training regimen though, I don't have time for that. I have experience playing Warband and public server play in Napoleonic Wars.

EDIT: 19, North Dakota, USA

2qa8gt3.jpg

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

tFR2ekn.jpg

Infantry Event Schedule

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

76th Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

76th Thursday Siege [Light] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Friday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Friday Linebattle [Rifles] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Whigs and Tories Sunday Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

[size=22pt]Cavalry Event Schedule

Monday: 2e Linebattle - Cav

Tuesday: 76th Linebattle - Cav (Training)

Wednesday: BI 4eGre Linebattle - Cav

Thursday: Day Off

Friday: 73rd Linebattle - Cav

Saturday: 3rdKGL Linebattle - Cav
+ North-and-South (9:00PM GMT)

Sunday:
25th Linebattle - Cav

[size=22pt]Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe, doofes - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

2aj29es.jpg

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 40 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :smile: If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :smile:

dWYZDKF.png
"First on the Field"

The 1st EPI was Established as the Very First North American Regiment in 2010, and Since Then the Regiment Has Set the Standard for Structure, Discipline, and Etiquette Within the Community.

Prior to the founding of the 1st East Prussian Infantry, the community had not seen any form of organized unit or accurate line drill. the 1st East Prussian Infantry revolutionized the way linebattles were fought by fighting in multiple ranks, and performing line drill in a way as accurate as possible to how it would have been done during the time period. Our influence has spread across the community, and 5 years later many regiments can be found copying 1st EPI structure and drill.

As a Large Regiment, We Take Pride in Our Sense of Community!
Even during our off hours, its easy to find a group of friends to either socialize or play a game with. We established the Prussian Army in 2011, and have brought in a handful of other regiments that align with our ideals and help uphold  a mature standard and environment.

A Few Key Points!
  • Member Skill is never a requirement to join
  • We will not deny a new recruit based on age. We've seen plenty of younger players out there capable of acting right, just as we've seen plenty of older players out there who act like complete fools.
  • Our primary focus will always be on setting the standard for discipline and etiquette
  • We have spent years developing our field manuals based of historical line drill and military structure
  • Our Chain of Command  and organization gives meaning to every member regardless of position or job. No one should feel like a number

Event Times?
  • Monday Recruit Training / New Member Orientation - 8pm EST/EDT
  • Tuesday  Linebattle - 8pm EST/EDT
  • Thursday Primary Training - 8pm EST/EDT
  • Friday Hardcore Linebattle - 9pm EST/EDT. 

Occasionally we host other events depending on what the general population is interested in playing.  we participate in a LOT, and members are not expected to attend everything.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can. It is recommended that members attend at least 1 training and 1 Linebattle (Tuesday or Friday) Each week.   

Thats the Basic information of the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI). should you have any questions about this regiment or any other you may have encountered feel free to ask.  If you would like to dig deeper into the 1stEPI please visit our regimental forums HERE!, which contains a wealth of information

New Member Point of Contact said:
Feldwebel Mogu
Steam Page
Please direct questions or concerns with Civil-Military Relations toward this point of contact when needing assistance with the application process or new member indoctrination.

Good Luck in your search, and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

H3canFV.png

Kapitän Heinrich M.         
1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION, A. KOMPANIE

1st EPI Four Year Anniversary Video - Dec. 2014

Regiment_des_Kaiserreichs.jpg

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqsXwK00wY

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

Our taleworlds fourm is located below if you are a user of the this website.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=244044

Our flying squirrel entertainment forum is located below if you are a user of the other forum website.
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620​

The 19te are asking all mature gentlemen and ladies looking for a regiment that prides itself in having a great balance between fun and discipline, have multiple events, boast around 15 an event, and run Artillery + Cavalry detachments to apply!
Please feel free to contact one of the below members on Steam or at the website above (click the Prussian eagle). Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

Current Events
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
DL Monday Linebattle 2pm EST / 7pm GMT / 5am AEST Tuesday Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT / 6am AESTOccasional Group Play / Gaming Event (includes 1v1, training, or linebattle)Thursday Training: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTSaturday Combined Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT/ 6am AESTSunday Linebattle: 2pm EDT/ 7pm GMT/ 5am AEST
Tuesday Hardcore Linebattle: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTFriday Hardcore Linebattle: 9pm EDT/ 2am GMT/ 12pm AESTGroup Game NightsGroup Game Nights

North America
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (Moldplayer)
19te_Uffz_Davith - (Based God Royal)
19te_UiT_Oberst - (19te Oberst)

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
19te_Uffz_Davith - (Based God Royal)
19te_UiT_Norwegian - (Norwegian)
19te_Ofr_Deafbee - (Deafbee)

Oceanic Timezones
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062084173/

Für das Vaterland!
Gefreiter Norwegian, 19te Preußische Infanterie

Hello,

I am a returning M&B player and am looking for a good regiment. I have been in past regiments and would like to get back into it. I understand most of the basic orders, as long as they are not too different from my past regiments.

US EST TZ

Steam name Huxley ( It's the one with the picture of a seal)

Huxley said:
Hello,

I am a returning M&B player and am looking for a good regiment. I have been in past regiments and would like to get back into it. I understand most of the basic orders, as long as they are not too different from my past regiments.

US EST TZ

Steam name Huxley ( It's the one with the picture of a seal)

Contacting

I'm looking for NA regiments to Merc for throughout the week.

Already in an EU regiment so not looking to join anything, but just want to go to more events because I don't have a life.

Currently interested in joining a mature, semi-serious regiment based in the US (I live in the southeast). Preferably a foot infantry unit, skirmishers, riflemen, line infantry, etc.

introduction
                                                                                                                                                        Teamspeak server: 185.70.11.84:10025
Hello everyone the 75th high lander are looking for new member to join are regiment. we are line based regiment and we are also a fairly new regiment but we all have experience. we are looking for new or experience player to join. we are a EU Regiment and based in England but we welcome anyone from  any county. we are a friendly bunch of people. we have a Ts  if you would like to join and talk about join the regiment then you'er welcome or just looking to have a bit of fun. English is the regiment main language spoken in the Ts.

Training schedule                                                                    Event schedule
We have 3 times a week                                                            We have 2 events a week

Monday - No training                                                            Monday - No event

Tuesday - Training 7 GMT                                                      Tuesday - No event

Wednesday - No training                                                      Wednesday - Event 

Thursday -  Training  7 GMT                                                  Thursdays - No event 

Friday - No training                                                              Friday - No event

Saturday - Training 7 GMT                                                      Saturday - No event 

Sunday - No training                                                            Sunday - Event

thanks for Reading
[75thH Ensign] Reggae shark

Hello fellow napoleonic players. I am currently finding a decent and mature regiment, I currently live in the Philippines which means in Southeast Asia.

Back
Top Bottom