Cannot increase rank it would seem

Users who are viewing this thread

Asecov

Recruit
As the subject states, I cannot seem to increase my rank in the Lord's army. I have tried several different lords and several characters, but I am never promoted beyond the starting "Recruit" ranking. Even after 10-14 days and increasing in level numerous times the Commander's Report always reads "N/A" under "experience needed" and several of the posted "days until promotion" have passed. Am I doing something wrong here? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Asecov said:
As the subject states, I cannot seem to increase my rank in the Lord's army. I have tried several different lords and several characters, but I am never promoted beyond the starting "Recruit" ranking. Even after 10-14 days and increasing in level numerous times the Commander's Report always reads "N/A" under "experience needed" and several of the posted "days until promotion" have passed. Am I doing something wrong here? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Asecov, One thing I can tell you is the player 'has' to match the soldiers skills and abillities before he gets a promotion at the moment, I was more looking into making it so we have a seperate experience system for being enlisted so charactes can slowly gain rank , but 14 days is outrageous! :smile: . Also are you playing Standalone Dip, Pbod and FL ? if not it could be some issue with the mod your playing that uses it.

I have a problem, playing Anno Domini 1257. It says "March 23 to rank up" but... I enlisted in March 27 lol! I get paid every week but I never rank up and I cheated it, giving me all skills to see if it would rank but it doesnt.

I have noticed that only some of the attributes seem to matter for promotion.  For example, I have been promoted to Nord warrior without having the requisite power throw.  Is this a problem specific to my mod (a combination of Freelancer 1.51, Diplo 4.2, and PBOD .92) or something built into the code for Freelancer?

Back
Top Bottom