Native Completed [MCC] Multi Clan Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

We´ve got 7+/- free places atm (Still waiting for amount of players from one clan). That means, we are enough players to start the tournament.
When both mods are finished (min. 3 weeks) I´ll ask for a subforum and we can start.

Clan: TnT
Amount of active players: varies A LOT, but i guess somewhere near 10-30...  :lol:
Do you accept the rules ?: yes
Warlords (Leader): SotaMursu, (Deep and/or Quantum if needed...)

Just don't start the event before i'm home, medieval 2 is too much for my laptop!  (yes, doesn't even run the campaign map on lowest settings. Rtw works fine though) :mrgreen:

You dont need Total War, we need only 1 king for each fraction, who must have M2TW, the rest just needs Warband. Anyways - You dont have kingdoms expansion, so you cant be a king. :grin:
#We´ve got over 80 players in the tournament atm. If any clan still wants to sign up, they will have only 2nd priority in matches (They are only allowed to play if not enough players signed up for a match).
Warlords (Leader): SotaMursu, (Deep and/or Quantum if needed...)
Not you grandma ?  :roll:

Its tested and balanced a lot, I hope it will work.
Anyways, today ive finished the mod. A few guys are testing it for bugs and other mistakes, if they´re fixed we can start soon(~1-2 weeks imo).
Teams (Not final)
HRE:
Schwertbrüder Orden, 20, Warlord Hugo von Payens
Heiliges Römisches Reich, ~5, Warlord not decided yet
Templerorden, 7, Warlord Schormi
TnT, ~15-20, Warlord Sota Mursu
France:
42nd Blackwatch Regiment of Foot, ~15, Warlord Torn
Wolfpack, ~10, Warlord not decided yet
Nilfheim, ~15, Warlord Norsking
Polish Eagles, ~10, Warlord The Punisher
Ive tried to sort them so, that there are no more than two languages on each side.

Vivar said:
Its tested and balanced a lot, I hope it will work.
Anyways, today ive finished the mod. A few guys are testing it for bugs and other mistakes, if they´re fixed we can start soon(~1-2 weeks imo).
Teams (Not final)
HRE:
Heiliges Römisches Reich, ~5, Warlord not decided yet
France:
42nd Blackwatch Regiment of Foot, ~15, Warlord Torn
Polish Eagles, ~10, Warlord The Punisher
Ive tried to sort them so, that there are no more than two languages on each side.

I think France will win!

Im seriously ill at the moment. So its not possible for me to start the event soon. It will take a while until im healthy again.
Ive finished nearly all stuff we need to start, so if anyone wants to do this I can send it to him.
Sorry mates

[quote author=Vivar]
Im seriously ill at the moment. So its not possible for me to start the event soon. It will take a while until im healthy again.
Ive finished nearly all stuff we need to start, so if anyone wants to do this I can send it to him.
Sorry mates
[/quote]:cry:

Get-Well-Soon-Glitters-22.gif

My gf insisted on that one,blame her xD

Sorry that I didnt make an update for long time. Actually I wanted to start the event one week ago, but the guy who´s hosting the server went offline for now 6 days and im not sure when hes going to come back.
But if the server is online with the MCC Mod we can start soon, im not sure when, but I hope we dont have to wait long.

Clan: Brethren Crusaders
Amount of active players: 5-10 will take part
Do you accept the rules ?: yep
Warlords (Leader): sammac

Big thanks to Rackio and the 42nd Blackwatch for hosting the server for this event, well start latest on the 1. of August.
Small faction update:
HRE:
Heiliges Römisches Reich, ~5, Warlord not decided yet out
France:
42nd Blackwatch Regiment of Foot, ~15, Warlord Torn ? not sure
Polish Eagles, ~10, Warlord The Punisher Seems to be inactive, if they still want to join any PE should write me a message
Brethren Crusaders, ~5-10, Warlord Sammac

Dont know, we have some big problems with the server atm. If we dont get em solved it will probably not start.
Hey dont know if you check this but i need to speak next time your on think ive found the server error, its similar to an old PW one, but im not a coder or wizz with the txt layouts to fix it :sad:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=184880.75 similar to this so if you know anyone who can help me out id be greatful
cheers Rack
Thats it, if anyone can help at this please pm me.

Back
Top Bottom