Holy See.

Users who are viewing this thread

So im fighting the Hawk alliance and its hard even with all my heros, black strugglers and Holy Iron Chain Footmen. But as I am laying seige to a castle that Web is in, the Holy See make peace with the Hawk alliance and stop me from breaking the door down. Is this meant to happen or is it just ****ty luck?

If you mean that you were in Holy See while they made peace with the hawks, then I had the same problem as well. I just left the current faction and continued as usually, I had plenty of men and gold to hire even more. Luckily I managed to capture a castle rather quickly from the hawks and station their lords as prisoners in there so they wouldn't escape. So yeah, bad luck.

I store my lords at Doldery. But the thing is if I leave Holy See and capture castles on my own I am going to have the added ache of the other kingdoms starting wars with me.

By the time I left the only considerably capable faction was the Kushan, others were pretty much wiped out/captured. Luckily they didn't start a war with me. Maybe raising relations with other factions will prevent them from starting wars with you?

Back
Top Bottom