Native Completed B.R.U. - Balion aRena toUrnament

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
drama-llama-rears-its-ugly-head.jpeg

I confess, I picked up a 2h sword as a spectator so I could throw fish and then pull a sword out of my ass and batman Mok and Maynd. Sweet, sweet justice.

bat*man [bat*min]
noun, verb

noun
1. A monolithic man who fights crime in Gotham city and is completely real.

verb
2. To dispense your own brand of justice in the most violent way possible.

I know Salahudin recorded some parts of it.

Would just like to point out to Marnid that not only did Ra show up and win 3 events, we actually stayed until the end, which was pretty late. So you probably lost your bet about us not showing up :smile:

Alright so the mod obviously isn't perfect...as declared by Mad Dawg before the event even started we he proclaimed it "More of a test run." The only thing that everyone needs to realize is that Mad Dawg is a smart guy...provided his hard work and efforts are appreciated enough, he will try to improve it and erase its flaws. He knows what was wrong with the mod and will fix it accordingly. Fundamentally I thought the event was a raging success. There were plenty of high-pressure, close matches. Ra made a comeback vs WEE down 2-0 in the cav round. Scott Ray made an epic last stand in the melee round. Obviously there was more, but these are the ones I paid attention to. The first time the spectators starting throwing fish was a priceless WB moment (don't lie). Many lols were had throughout the entire event and I believe most participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

In a nut shell: Flaws need to be pointed out to improve the mod. The tone of this thread is way too negative for an event that was a fundamental success.

blak said:
Alright so the mod obviously isn't perfect...as declared by Mad Dawg before the event even started we he proclaimed it "More of a test run." The only thing that everyone needs to realize is that Mad Dawg is a smart guy...provided his hard work and efforts are appreciated enough, he will try to improve it and erase its flaws. He knows what was wrong with the mod and will fix it accordingly. Fundamentally I thought the event was a raging success. There were plenty of high-pressure, close matches. Ra made a comeback vs WEE down 2-0 in the cav round. Scott Ray made an epic last stand in the melee round. Obviously there was more, but these are the ones I paid attention to. The first time the spectators starting throwing fish was a priceless WB moment (don't lie). Many lols were had throughout the entire event and I believe most participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

In a nut shell: Flaws need to be pointed out to improve the mod. The tone of this thread is way too negative for an event that was a fundamental success.

^this.

Woooo screenies!!!!!!!!!!

mb1-1.jpg

mb2-1.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb7.jpg

mb8-1.jpg

mb9.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb15.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb18.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb27-1.jpg

mb28-1.jpg

mb30-1.jpg

mb32-1.jpg

mb35-1.jpg

mb39.jpg

mb41.jpg

mb46.jpg

mb49.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb52.jpg

mb55.jpg

mb56.jpg

mb60.jpg

mb64-1.jpg

mb66-1.jpg

mb68-1.jpg

mb70.jpg

mb67-1.jpg

mb71.jpg

mb72.jpg

mb74.jpg

mb79-1.jpg

mb80.jpg

mb81.jpg

mb82.jpg

mb83-1.jpg

mb85-1.jpg

mb87-1.jpg

mb90.jpg

mb91.jpg

mb92.jpg

Didn't get pics of the grand finals cause I was too mad, obvs, but

canucks

pls.
:grin:

Great tournament, some of the most fun I've had with this game.  Remarkably orderly as well.  Made it to the cavalry round with the white tigers (yellow).  Can't wait for the next one  :mrgreen:

Thanks to Mad_dawg and the balion dev team  :!:

P.S. thanks to my last minute team, almost had to wait in the stands  :shock:

Mr.X said:

Would just like to point out to Marnid that not only did Ra show up and win 3 events, we actually stayed until the end, which was pretty late. So you probably lost your bet about us not showing up :smile:
Well they weren't entirely wrong....Dayuuum I gotta' get my **** together. I'm missing all of these amazing looking events.

CoolMB said:
Mr.X said:

Well they weren't entirely wrong....Dayuuum I gotta' get my **** together. I'm missing all of these amazing looking events.
but arent u still busy juggling *****es?

First in a two parter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhk-btoSIvI&feature=youtu.be

I couldnt get the cav fight or the finals recorded simply because I ran out of memory lol.

Great event, it was a lot of fun even though I wasn't in it, due to the spectator stuff.

BUT: There shouldn't be rules against spectators fighting each other with or without weapons. I personally had a lot of fun throwing fish and corn and bludgeoning my fellow spectators.

o_O' Lol what happened here??? All I see is a bunch of people calling Marnid names. <----- Proves your maturity during a serious discussion.
Anyway... I think that the whole concept of BRU is great and only needs some improvement *as all things do*
Looking forward to attending the next BRU event *if there even will be another*

valent69 said:
o_O' Lol what happened here??? All I see is a bunch of people calling Marnid names. <----- Proves your maturity during a serious discussion.
Anyway... I think that the whole concept of BRU is great and only needs some improvement *as all things do*
Looking forward to attending the next BRU event *if there even will we another*
M1uCw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom