*Naval mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
i think a naval battle mod for nw would be aboslutly awesome  :grin: regiments could be replaced by ship crews (for ex. 83rd foot could become the hms cambridge) and a captain class could spawn with a ship at the docks and like conquest regiments could select which boat they spawn on so that they can spawn on the same boat as the rest of their regiment  :grin:

There are already some maps who were made to have naval battles by some players in the community.

Who knows? Maybe some day we will have a naval map on rotation on official servers :smile:

with so much community support for the ottoman empire and naval battles, why dont they just get implemented  :???:

Megaberna said:
There are already some maps who were made to have naval battles by some players in the community.

Who knows? Maybe some day we will have a naval map on rotation on official servers :smile:

can i have a link to see some of these maps  :grin:

romandude said:
with so much community support for the ottoman empire and naval battles, why dont they just get implemented  :???:
............ Seriously "Hey, theres a lot of people wanting naval battles! Even though we can't make them yet still let them be playable and less fatal lag, LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT THEM, SO LETS DO MIRICLES" - NW Developer

Londnred said:
romandude said:
............ Seriously "Hey, theres a lot of people wanting naval battles! Even though we can't make them yet still let them be playable and less fatal lag, LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT THEM, SO LETS DO MIRICLES" - NW Developer

it was more directed towards modders who say they want a naval mod, but dont try and do it, i would if i were a modder  :smile:

im sure once the modders are down with the civil war mod and sp mod they will try nvay battles and ottomans

We also should get rainbow unicorns that are capable of stabbing you with their horn if they go fast enough!

Don't forget the wings.

This is starting to sound a lot like what the 00th would enjoy.

More people to support it this means Vince must add it.  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom