Devs vs. Community! Battle of the Century!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnor

Sergeant Knight
Hi there!

At June 6th 19.30 GMT +3 TaleWorlds people will be online fit and ready for war on a server we will announce later (with any other detail I might have forgotten to mention now) to challenge you to a gruesome battle! Because we prefer goofing around and playing games with you guys'n gals over sitting and working on our games :smile:.

Joking aside game mode will be Conquest because we suck at this game so battle mode with limited lives won't be that much fun for us :smile:.

Come for casual fun and for taking out your anger on us for all the bugs you experienced in the game and lets not forget the latest patches too :smile:.

Server Name:
NW_Developers_Event

Sounds funny i´ll be there.

I LOVE YOUR GAME MOUNT AND BLADE DEVS!!!!
BEST GAME EVER!!!

Sounds interesting, there is a group fighting tourny on at this time I have been told, so that might make it go a bit weird for some people.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend since I am hosting the groupfighting tournamnet at the same time-ish.

Hekko said:
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend since I am hosting the groupfighting tournamnet at the same time.

Sorry about that, it is all my fault, i saw it too late. I hope you don't mind it and there is 1,5 hour difference so i hope you could make it.

Damn it. I'd love to attend this! But unfortunately I will be playing with the Dolphins in the groupfighting tournament.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom