Napoleonic Wars needs Ottoman Empire

Napoleonic Wars Needs Ottoman Empire troops and culture?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Absolution-

I think Napoleonic Wars needs new version and Ottoman Empire.
It means new troops and new culture.

nizam-i-cedit_307078.jpg

What do you think about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars

Every cultures are same! Game needs diffrent culture...
Ottoman Empire in Napoleonic Wars(until 1803, then 1809-1812)

At that time
Countrys:

1st-France
2nd-Great Britain
3rd-Russia
4th-Ottoman Empire
5th-Austuria

Europe_map_1812.PNG

Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer DLC (expansion pack) for Mount & Blade: Warband featuring the last years of
the Napoleonic Wars
Experience the thrill of Napoleonic warfare first hand and take part in the invasion of Russia or fight the French at Waterloo from the frontline! Side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from and more than 220 unique units to play. Fight on the battlefields of one of the most accurate and detailed Napoleonic war games ever!

And c'mon, who would play as an Ottoman?

Nick_1815 said:
Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer DLC (expansion pack) for Mount & Blade: Warband featuring the last years of
the Napoleonic Wars
Experience the thrill of Napoleonic warfare first hand and take part in the invasion of Russia or fight the French at Waterloo from the frontline! Side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from and more than 220 unique units to play. Fight on the battlefields of one of the most accurate and detailed Napoleonic war games ever!

And c'mon, who would play as an Ottoman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars
Ottoman Empire(until 1803, then 1809-1812)

look...

Actually,i would play as an Ottoman.This expansion needs some exotic updates.

And Ottoman Military Band (called  "Mehter" in Ottoman Turkish) have you ever listened it? I dont know man, these guys had nice Anthems.I would like to listen it while playing "as an Ottoman".

Oh for god sake can you people stop wining about your Ottoman Empire. There's ALOT of other countries out there that should be made first. Y'all did nothing but beef with Russia.

iGilles said:
Oh for god sake can you people stop wining about your Ottoman Empire. There's ALOT of other countries out there that should be made first. Y'all did nothing but beef with Russia.

You are talking about "minor countrys" we are talking about "MAJOR countrys"

The game has females in Napoleonic uniform running about purely to sell a few more copies so I don't see why the Ottomans should not be included.

They would certainly make for an interesting and unique faction.

@Captured Joe

Oh,so you used an internet meme eventually,tell me more about how creative and sarcastic you are.
:WillyWonka:

It is not likely that this will be added but It would be nice and it would certainly effect the sales in a positive way because of the Turkish players.

No, simply because I think Ottoman uniforms are ugly. European culture stand higher than such of lesser pedigree (wgich includes the rest of the world), no need for Ottoman culutre.

DEKYW said:
No, simply because I think Ottoman uniforms are ugly. European culture stand higher than such of lesser pedigree (wgich includes the rest of the world), no need for Ottoman culutre.

You cant compare the cultures,man.They are not lower than European,they are just different.Simply "Different".

There are plenty of Turks around these forums so no surprise we see the odd patriot thinking his country is so worthy of a place in a video game when, quite frankly, we don't need them, no more than we need any others.

Crayon said:
The game has females in Napoleonic uniform running about purely to sell a few more copies so I don't see why the Ottomans should not be included.

They would certainly make for an interesting and unique faction.

I'm sure if their motive was to sell more copies by adding females then they would've made them have no clothes on, because as we all know there aren't enough naked women in this game  :roll:

Vincenzo said:
Expansion is set in 1812-1815,  Ottomans did not fight in this period.

Besides we won't add any complete new factions.

What about Austuria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom