[ND3] - /!\URGENT/!\ Verify Your Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex_C

Baron
Old Guard
The group stage will soon be ending, and so it becomes vitally important that everyone's information is 100% correct.

Due to the size and nature of this tournament, and the fact that I'm not a robot, mistakes are almost certainly going to have been made with various individual's statistics. As such, it's vitally important that you check your own - or anyone else's you might want to verify - statistics and report to me if there are any errors.

I will not be going through each individual player and double-checking all their results etc., and there will come a point where mistakes are irreversible.

Here are the steps to verifying your statistics:

1) Check your duel results in the Duel Results thread (link). It will probably be necessary to Ctrl+F and enter your name. At this point it might be useful to make a note of your total number of wins, total number of losses, total number of rounds won, total number of rounds lost and the difference between rounds won and rounds lost.

2) Compare the above noted statistics to your entry in the Player List thread (link). Again, it will probably be necessary to Ctrl+F and enter your name. Here your total number of wins is represented by the column marked with a 'W', your total number of losses is represented by the column marked with a 'L', your total number of rounds won is represented by the column marked with a 'WR', your total number of rounds lost is represented by the column marked with a 'LR' and your round difference is represented by the column marked with a 'RD'. It's important to note that the Player List thread spans two posts.

3) Compare the above verified statistics to the Group Stage Ranks Google Spreadsheet (link). Here W represents total wins, L represents total losses and P represent your position in your group. Position is sorted first by total wins, then by win/loss ratio. Note that a position can be tied, and thus there can be for instance two '1st's in a group.

Let me know if there are any inconsistencies between these three places, and also let me know what the correct results etc. should be.

If there's still a mistake it probably won't be corrected (or at least final positions in each group won't change).

Back
Top Bottom