OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Users who are viewing this thread

I know you'll probably hate me for asking, but now that you've mastered the art of rigged helmets (and the aventails look amazing btw) would it be possible to see some form of hounskull visor added onto your zitta bascinet? ( I know you've made the Pigface bascinet and old klappvisier/hounskull helm, but they would go great with the rigged aventail)

6849318685_834509b2e4.jpg
Either way, outstanding work as always! I'm always browsing the forums for posts by you in search of anything you've released.

Thanks,

Another amazing pack Narf!

I would love to see more high quality light armour like in this pack, the quality of the Aketon is fantastic.

Hey Narf,since the dev`s in c-rpg add your stuff without second though,I was wondering if you could make some saracen/arab helmets armors because we really lack them  :mrgreen:

Very good armor,but one thing irks me. Why you didn't put heraldic color on it, would save a lot of work with retexturing. Also, heraldic helmets (both can use back heraldy only if you like it more).

I would love to see some codex manesse style armors.

I love this pack, but I'm having serious issues with the helmets. For whatever reason, despite looking correct in openBRF, when I get ingame the helmets are off floating in space and absolutely refuse to sit on my shoulders.

Any advice as to why this is happening and what I can do to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Amazing pack though, really.

I was actually just trying to add it to my mod via the module system, but it's all sorted now. Not sure why people even use itemkinds. Seems to me with a bit of learning it's 100% easier to just use the module system for everything.

raeborga said:
Seems to me with a bit of learning it's 100% easier to just use the module system for everything.

Not when you have embedded codes that don't have a module system entry in your module, nor when it comes to just add an item.

But anyway, it's a matter of preference here.

I've always looked at things more long term. There's a lot already incorporated into my module, and in terms of editing most other things it is easier to use the MS. By keeping everything inclusive I can simply hit build and have everything work.

The code that was "embedded" (that I overlooked in my haste) is now stuffed into my module system as well.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom