Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

YourStepDad said:
This is not the topic for posting such stuff, but what you have to do is download the previous version of warband(1.143) and install the mod there. No, you don't have to buy the game. Yes, you can have 1.153 and 1.143 at the same time, on the same computer, on the same partition.

Somebody here uploaded a standalone version of the deluge, I tried searching for it just now to link it to you, but I couldn't find it. Look around yourself or download 1.143 and play the deluge.

Here's the link - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217114.0.html

Ugh this is unfair. Just today I have been thinking about the Deluge and when is it coming back, so I see the sneak peek thread, I look at it without much hope, but notice Slawomir is the poster. I rush to see his post and now here I am, writing this. :mrgreen:

janczarzy02.png

Trust me, we'd all like to push, but it is not up to the current team, but to the makers of WSE.

EVERY mod using WSE is having the same problems concerning updates. Sadly we just have to wait :/

Mod is not dead. As YSD said, we are waiting for the WSE, without it we can't do much.

As a proof, I will leave dat here:

niemce.png

From what I've heard of the new M&B2 module system, in the M&B2 thread in 'Other Games', it won't be possible to 'port' mods, or at least it'll be very difficult to, over to M&B2.

I myself talked to WSE Dev... He told me he would wate for a weeks till he knows 1.153 will stay for a long time before being updated, he told me that like a month ago.... Hehe. But as Beta Tester of Wild Wind I know that the Dev (Shredzorz) had to make a WSE-Less version of the mod, cuz new versions of warband are fixing things that WSE used to fix, a few new script errors appeared, but nothing shred couldn't deal with...

Back
Top Bottom