Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

This one looks Russian to me
scaled.php

Hi,

I add new helmets and armors for polish hussars. Right now I'm working on the all new armors. Steel needed some more armors for hussar's, reitar's, Ottomans heavy unit and Russian. Decorative armor require more time to do it.
Next I want to make all Light Russian Unit, new weapons for them, and small items like boot's, ammo bag etc etc... for all.

That should be enough, of course, writes here in a nutshell. The list is much longer(Tatar's, some Cossacks items).

Regards
b@rtu$

OH BOLLOCKS!

Damn that bloody NW mod. Sorry 'DLC'. Just as WSE is updated they patch their little mod. Baaaaaah. We were getting excited about playing Deluge again in the Lucky Dogs.

I just can't help but feel that their updates will now coincide with any progress other mods make. I hope it's only a minor setback. Gah, those pillocks who made that mod are really annoying me. I don't care about their little mod, I want to play ones that interest me. Like this one.

rapier17 said:
I don't care about their little mod, I want to play ones that interest me. Like this one.
Then don't upgrade NW, then you didn't get Warband update and stay with 1.153, no problem  :cool:

Shamble said:
rapier17 said:
I don't care about their little mod, I want to play ones that interest me. Like this one.
Then don't upgrade NW, then you didn't get Warband update and stay with 1.153, no problem  :cool:

About that, NW affected 1.143, which is the version WSE was made for, and which affects the release of Deluge and most other mods.

You can play on 1.143, sure, but nobody likes having a separate version of the game, and therefore - very little people are playing, in contrast to hundreds being online which was the case previously.

YourStepDad said:
Shamble said:
rapier17 said:

About that, NW affected 1.143, which is the version WSE was made for, and which affects the release of Deluge and most other mods.

You can play on 1.143, sure, but nobody likes having a separate version of the game, and therefore - very little people are playing, in contrast to hundreds being online which was the case previously.

I think the new version you should produce by 53. Portable. But it is necessary to strengthen its advertising - previews, reviews, trailers, events, Saturday battle - anything.

Really?

Shamble Suede said:
Warband Patch 1.154
Common:
- Fixed a bug that made upper stabs unblockable when in crouch-mode.
- Horses don’t rear up anymore when hit by a bayonet to their front.
- Upper stab chamber attacks are now not blockable anymore just like the lower stab.

The Warband patch is automatically included in the Napoleonic Wars installer!

Tikov said:
NW patch didnt change Warband version, so its ok (and NW is little more playable in siege now)

It did. The idea is to for it to have a separate version, which it does, but it is never independently patched.

Maybe it will be one day. Hopefully.

@Nighthawk

That is a very good idea. Generally anything to liven up the forums, and previews to get people excited and hopeful. And an event, that is preferably announced on the main page of taleworlds, would not only notify people, but would also satisfy all our cravings for The Deluge, and would IMO be the best remedy.

if all of the changes in the patch were just for NW (which I belive they are) its no ****ing problem. If it doesnt **** around with native/common warband files = No problem is there to be had.

Also, I do understand that you are not very found of NW, but why not just thank taleworlds for their amazing mod support?

Back
Top Bottom