[ND3] - Questions & Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloody Mary said:
captain folms said:
Will somebody record duels?
Ask Bloody Mary. I'd like to record every duel from this tournament. Video quality is high. You can find me on http://nditions.de/forum

It'd certainly be good to get as many duels as possible recorded, but I'd imagine all of them might be too much.

During the Group Stage alone, there will be 480 separate tournament duels.  :shock:

Alex_C said:
Bloody Mary said:
captain folms said:
Will somebody record duels?
Ask Bloody Mary. I'd like to record every duel from this tournament. Video quality is high. You can find me on http://nditions.de/forum

It'd certainly be good to get as many duels as possible recorded, but I'd imagine all of them might be too much.

During the Group Stage alone, there will be 480 separate tournament duels.  :shock:

holy crap well, guess we dont have to wish good luck with fillin up ur harddrive mary

Just a reminder: any posts in the Duel Results thread that aren't literally reporting (or actually disputing) a match will be deleted. Don't congratulate, don't spam, don't confirm.

###EDIT###

The reason for this is the ridiculous number of duels, the thread really needs to be kept clear.

Note: it's not vital that you stick to the order of the duels listed, you can fight people before they come up in the fixtures. However, it makes things a lot simpler if you do stick to the order, and no other player is obliged to play a match early.

Is there a thread where we can bet on who will win each group?

Chocolate Donut said:
Is there a thread where we can bet on who will win each group?

Not specifically. If you want to, you could post such a thing in the Group Stage Information thread, or make a separate thread for it.

i am trying to clarify things for myself (and others) i am in  Group XXV and i just posted for the people in it to add me so we can duel is that all i do? and what do i do if none in my group respond

Theotian said:
i am trying to clarify things for myself (and others) i am in  Group XXV and i just posted for the people in it to add me so we can duel is that all i do? and what do i do if none in my group respond

What Golradir said, not everyone who signed up has a Taleworlds account though, they may have an Xfire or Steam account that you can contact though.

Tork789 said:
What if I won't duel every opponent in the group before the deadline? Phase 1 ends soon and only 1 guy contacted me.
The first deadline is only for your first duel in the group. Check the group stage fixtures thread to see who you're meant to be dueling this week. You can play others too though if it's convenient for both of you

[M] said:
Tork789 said:
What if I won't duel every opponent in the group before the deadline? Phase 1 ends soon and only 1 guy contacted me.
The first deadline is only for your first duel in the group. Check the group stage fixtures thread to see who you're meant to be dueling this week. You can play others too though if it's convenient for both of you
I don't get those fixtures. Can you explain how can I know who I am supposed to duel?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=226879.
At the bottom half of the post. Your name is below Player II, so you have to duel the name to your left, which is Clifton.

Back
Top Bottom