Author Topic: [ND3] - Questions & Answers  (Read 12599 times)

Shemaforash

• (◕‿◕✿)
    • Steam - Shemaforash
    • Twitch.tv - Shemaforash
    • YouTube - UCxUKp-cVk-kmP3aEBjgDg3g
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: AE_shema
  • WB
Re: [ND3] - Questions & Answers
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »
Is there a thread where we can bet on who will win each group?

Oh god please no

Alex_C

• "Because you're worth it."
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: AE_alX
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »
Is there a thread where we can bet on who will win each group?

Not specifically. If you want to, you could post such a thing in the Group Stage Information thread, or make a separate thread for it.

Theotian

• Sergeant
  • I am the Chosen one
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Theotian
  • NW
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 01:39:50 AM »
i am trying to clarify things for myself (and others) i am in   Group XXV and i just posted for the people in it to add me so we can duel is that all i do? and what do i do if none in my group respond

Golradir

• The Dutch Dyke
  • Count
    • Steam - Golradir
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: CoRpack_Golradir
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:33 AM »
You find their account on the forum and PM them.
Then the founding fathers were trolling when the richest, most free, and most powerful nation on Earth was created.

Frosty

• Grandmaster Knight
    • Steam - 7656119803875735
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Frosty
  • M&BWF&SWBNW
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 11:11:31 AM »
i am trying to clarify things for myself (and others) i am in   Group XXV and i just posted for the people in it to add me so we can duel is that all i do? and what do i do if none in my group respond

What Golradir said, not everyone who signed up has a Taleworlds account though, they may have an Xfire or Steam account that you can contact though.

Tork789

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »
What if I won't duel every opponent in the group before the deadline? Phase 1 ends soon and only 1 guy contacted me.

🐝 M

• Very Popular Man
  • Marquis
  • (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 11:59:38 PM »
What if I won't duel every opponent in the group before the deadline? Phase 1 ends soon and only 1 guy contacted me.
The first deadline is only for your first duel in the group. Check the group stage fixtures thread to see who you're meant to be dueling this week. You can play others too though if it's convenient for both of you

Theotian

• Sergeant
  • I am the Chosen one
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Theotian
  • NW
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
the guy i was supposed to duel pmed me saying he gave up soooooo i wait for next week?

Tork789

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 08:46:27 AM »
The first deadline is only for your first duel in the group. Check the group stage fixtures thread to see who you're meant to be dueling this week. You can play others too though if it's convenient for both of you
I don't get those fixtures. Can you explain how can I know who I am supposed to duel?

Golradir

• The Dutch Dyke
  • Count
    • Steam - Golradir
    • View Profile
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 09:03:48 AM »
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=226879.
At the bottom half of the post. Your name is below Player II, so you have to duel the name to your left, which is Clifton.
Then the founding fathers were trolling when the richest, most free, and most powerful nation on Earth was created.

Deacon Barry

• Lord of the Lord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: AE_Deacon
  • WB
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 01:36:26 PM »
Don't really understand what's so complicated about this that it requires so many questions. To clarify:

1. This week you're supposed to fight the opponent listed against you in the fixtures page, which can be found here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226879.0.html

I recommend just using the "Find" function and typing your name in. The fixtures are in the 2nd part of the first post.

2. Whilst you do not have to fight anyone else this week, you are perfectly within your rights to contact the other members listed in your group here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226879.0.html

And fight your duels with them now. However, all players have the right to refuse their duel until it is listed in the fixtures thread, when they must arrange a duel within the week.

3. The top 2 from each group qualifies for the knockout stages. Position in the group will be sorted through points (1 point is awarded for winning a match) and ties for 2nd place will be broken using playoffs. Round Difference does not come into it and is simply going to be used to help seed the next Nditions tournament.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 03:00:13 PM by Killfacer »

Tork789

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 03:04:05 PM »
At the bottom half of the post. Your name is below Player II, so you have to duel the name to your left, which is Clifton.
That is really bad. Cus Clifton is the one who doesn't answer and I wasn't even able to find his applictaion to write him in PM, even though I was using search.

Deacon Barry

• Lord of the Lord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: AE_Deacon
  • WB
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 03:19:30 PM »
That is really bad. Cus Clifton is the one who doesn't answer and I wasn't even able to find his applictaion to write him in PM, even though I was using search.

It's not that bad is it? If you've clearly attempted to make contact and he has failed to even so much as post in the communications thread as you say he has, then you get a default win. Simple.

Golradir

• The Dutch Dyke
  • Count
    • Steam - Golradir
    • View Profile
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
Clifton already fought othar it says in the duel result thread. Maybe you can contact him how he reached Clifton?

Morii

• Sergeant Knight
  • chat au Coq
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: Chikun
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »
Ok.

So..

Can someone (Beecon Darry) plz explain to me how to block? I need details and screenshots, kthx.
I used to be active like you, but then I took an arrow to the dick.