MP Other ***INACTIVE*** UNOFFICIAL Community Banner Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, 52nd would like to fill 7C with this
34nkuvc.jpg

Teelio said:
34nkuvc.jpg

what teelio said, fill 7c please, but i would prefer if this image is used instead, thank you
150 by 150
di-W65D.png

di-FHJF.png

further edit: just change the pixel size to 147 by 147

di-4831.png

di-I3NL.png

Ill follow your tutorial later on today, and see how it looks in game, i may make it a touch bigger, thank you

btw thank you for the mini tutorial in your first post, ive always wondered how to include your own banners! its really good to know!

Cheers!

AgentGB said:
Teelio said:
34nkuvc.jpg

what teelio said, fill 7c please, but i would prefer if this image is used instead, thank you

di-W65D.png

di-FHJF.png

btw thank you for the mini tutorial in your first post, ive always wondered how to include your own banners! its really good to know!

Cheers!
Done

Is there anyway of getting back the Purple banner that was on MM, the one on the first page?

147x147spiegel.jpg

This would be fine for the "Colbergsches Infanterie Regiment Nr.10"

dibs:
  on grid 6a.

Thank you      66th_Cpl_KittenMittens

Hi Sir, the 4º La Coruña artillery regiment and 11º Regiment of Light Infantry are interested. Can we reserve 1G and 1F positions?

4º Regimiento de Artillería de La Coruña:
4artilleria.jpg

11º Regimiento de Infantería Ligera Campo Mayor:
11reg.jpg

Thanks.

marchal davout said:
Is it possible to have that put onto a french flag?

9qcm80.jpg
Go for it, someone should be able to do that with ease. Which flag would you like to replace?

gokiller said:
Why is the 92nd name ~ banner not on that list? I posted like one of the first  :neutral:
I'll put it in now... You might want to recheck it though, it has a strange green line going through it?!
Edit: Gokiller, you also haven't told me which flag you'll replace. Please re-read the first post as it's changed considerably

Everybody else, I'll do it now and update in the next 30 minutes

Hello together,

please delete the banner from Srg. Bogey from the Colbergsches Infantry-Regiment No. 10 and please take this one for the grid 6a:

FlagInfReg.jpg

FlagInfRegSpiegel.jpg

thank you very much

sincerely,

Max Dron, Meldereiter Colbergsches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 10

Gentil said:
Is there anyway of getting back the Purple banner that was on MM, the one on the first page?

Use my tutorial in the first post. Instead of the Napoleonic Wars texture folder go to the MM3 mod texture folder. I haven't checked the files there though so they may be slightly different but I presume they're the same

Here's an update of what it looks like so far. I haven't tested it yet so don't worry if the banners are off a little I will fix that in due course.

http://postimage.org/image/shojo8isf/
http://postimage.org/image/ezhnby6n3/

I haven't posted these in the original post because it's not finished yet and I won't explain how to implement them into your game until it's finished. (Clever buggers can work out from the tutorial how to do it if they are impatient)

Back
Top Bottom