Re: God, UFO's, Top Secrets, Fuku, HAARP, WWIII, Polar shifts, Cancer cure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Computica said:
OK, I'm curious, last question do you see this statement as true or false?
If people took their own time to read their bibles themselves and humbly pray and ask God for wisdom and understanding then they will eventually understand the bible themselves.

If you disagree, why?

Your argument hinges on God granting the wisdom and understanding to everyone to see the Bible the way I assume you see it.

Frankly, no one interprets the Bible the same way as someone else.

Also: Deuteronomy.

Quoted word for word:

22:13  If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14  And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:15  Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
22:16  And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
22:17  And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
22:18  And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
22:19  And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.
22:20  But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21  Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die.

I'm not sure how to interpret that other than that women who aren't virgins need stoned to death. By God's wisdom, lit by His understanding, I shall embark on a crusade to have most of the women in the western hemisphere stoned to death.

:neutral: That video has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like your just throwing out random stuff so you seem like you know what your talking about.

Rifleman said:
Computica said:
OK, I'm curious, last question do you see this statement as true or false?
If people took their own time to read their bibles themselves and humbly pray and ask God for wisdom and understanding then they will eventually understand the bible themselves.

If you disagree, why?

Your argument hinges on God granting the wisdom and understanding to everyone to see the Bible the way I assume you see it.

Frankly, no one interprets the Bible the same way as someone else.

Also: Deuteronomy.

Quoted word for word:

22:13  If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
22:14  And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
22:15  Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
22:16  And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
22:17  And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
22:18  And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
22:19  And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.
22:20  But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
22:21  Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die.

I'm not sure how to interpret that other than that women who aren't virgins need stoned to death. By God's wisdom, lit by His understanding, I shall embark on a crusade to have most of the women in the western hemisphere stoned to death.

Those rules were needed for the Jews to pay for any sins they committed while under Moses. It was important that they didn't sin on there way into the promised land. It wasn't until the ten commandments were made when they had a direct set of morals from god to go by. Also the rules you posted up top including sacrifices became null and void once Jesus paid for our sins. Those rules didn't apply to non-jews, only the Jews of that time.

This is what happens when you don't read an entire chapter, you become confused and get things twisted. If you sinned the only thing God requires is that you sincerely ask for forgiveness.

To answer the above question:
Q: Your argument hinges on God granting the wisdom and understanding to everyone to see the Bible the way I assume you see it.
-----------------------------
No, god granting wisdom for that person to see the bible in there own way, but to be able to fully understand it also.

God isn't the bearer of confusion, Satan is; and by the way you understood things:
Means you need to go back and read the entirety of the chapter.

Understand kiddies that America and Europe have been conquered by banker occupation. Controlling the world through fraud is the name of the game. There is a thing called the shadow banking system. In the US its 15 trillion dollars in size. It is bigger than the GDP of the united sates. And globally speaking its way beyond anything you could imagine. From HSBC laundering of hundreds of billions, to the globalist stuffing their stockings with 30 trill. Speaking of the mega wealthy that control the government. The republicans have slipped in the Monsanto rider in the latest farm bill. Making biotech giants immune to any form of prosecution, which forces regulators to approve all of their products.

The big boys are exempt from taxes and are not liable for the toxic drugs like vaccines or the deadly GMO. They are above the law kiddies. The carbon trading outfits want diplomatic immunity on the carbon derivatives. There is corruption on so many fronts. Global governance is special interest making themselves above the law these days, and of course the joining of countries via leaders and wealth to usher in the NWO. I mean just look at them. Monsanto's own engineers refuse to eat their own food they created for you and I because they know its deadly. Look at all the animals that have died already eating this stuff.

The cafeteria's on these militarized GMO reservations will not serve what the are genetically engineering children. Monsanto infects the crops of farmers then sues the farmers with patent infringement! It would be like if I came over to your house and dumped poisoned into your well water, then you called the police and they arrested you for patent infringing on my poison.

I am living in the twilight zone... 

GMO_monsanto-danger-fraud-unhealthy-greed-seeds-of-deception.jpg

Computica: Translation: Your entire argument for the Bible instilling good in people hinges on most of the (Christian) Bible being invalidated.

Well, duh. That's what they've been doing for years, selectively not following the parts that are inconvenient to them, then saying that the Christian Bible is the beacon of all that is light and good.

The following of today's common sense can make a man as good as one who follows those carefully hand picked quotes of the bible. Those who want to follow all of the bible will likely end up as serious schizophrenic people (see: godfrey). The bible didn't age well. One does not need God today to be a likeable fellow or to live a moral life.

Feragorn said:
Sir Saladin said:
Mage246 said:
Nah, it's always easier for them to just pretend like only the Christian one matters.

Since when do Jews call their book the Bible? Calling it the Christian Bible is redundant since nobody uses the old word "bible" which means book except for Christians, as far as I know. Waah Waaah and boo hooo anyway.

Jews don't generally, other people who don't know/want to learn the difference tend to call it the Bible, Old Testament, etc.

I suppose it gets annoying when people who aren't Jewish take your book and try to make it their own, but with added corrections and changes, heheheh.

When I wrote "Bible" I meant the Christian book and I was only relating some little bit of it that I remembered, I wasn't saying that I actually believed any of it. It's a Zombie Apocalypse! I don't have any real religious beliefs of my own so if I ridicule rgoofy's beliefs I'm not being a hypocrite. Some people think their Sky Fairy beliefs make sense while rgoofy's don't but to me all of it makes the same amount of sense.

"The Inquisition,
we wish you'd go away.
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to staaaaay!"

Just thought I'd try out some History of the World Part 1 today.

Uncle brings you another UFO sighting. This time from Hawaii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3OU9p3BEEA

Here's one more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkP0unqJCxU&feature=relmfu

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

In other news:

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/242227-with-defeat-of-cybersecurity-bill-obama-weighs-executive-order-option

"Moving forward, the President is determined to do absolutely everything we can to better protect our nation against today's cyber threats and we will do that," Carney said.

Translation: Shut it down until all the check points are in place fro total control of the internet. To more easily track and trace you and every transaction made. To tax it into the ground.

rgodfrey said:
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I wasn't aware 'Wonderland" was a real place warrantying an capital. Can I take both pills, what will happen then?

Let's go to the book of psalms. The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psa 20:2  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psa 20:3  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
Psa 20:4  Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Psa 20:5  We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.

I feel like its time to set the banner. In the Hebrew when the banner was set it meant the struggle was over and the hill was taken, and they were in possession of it. Each tribe had its own banner. The tribe of Judah was a lion etc. And when they went into battle everybody headed for the hill. And they set that banner or Dagal. It meant that we whipped the enemy. That I put my number 11 sandal to his gluteus maximus. I want to raise up the banner tonight that God promised all you that are born again the victory. I'd rather have the mafia and the communist party after me than a mama that knows how to pray. There's power payer kiddies.

When Jesus went to the cross he was setting the banner of the ages. He was saying to every generation and age that the devil is beat. Son 2:4  He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. He set a banner over me that the devil can't get under.

The USA had one of the greatest fighting forces ever know during the uwajima war with japan. Kinda like koa among the rest. These men didn't care about (writing) style, they didn't care about protocol. They went in and took beaches and jungles. The Japanese had a group of marines surrounded one day. I am talking about 30 marines against a thousand Japanese. A officer called into the Sargent on the hill that was surround and said, is there anything we can do to help you? The Sargent said yeah, send us more Japanese! There was this guy who was a backslider in the church who joined the marine corp and went to Vietnam.

He spent 18 months in Nam and never went into town one time. He got hooked on killing. He loved to kill. He carried scalps of the enemy all around his body. He said there is something about killing that I love. One night they helicoptered him and 500 hundred other marines onto a hill and they said you hold that hill until our forces can fight our way to it. They got him and 5 other guys on top of that hill. It wasn't long until they started catching a lot of machine gun fire.

He said they got a call on the radio that they were going to be alone on the hill until the next morning. He said they watched those helicopters leave andr they were on the hill just the five of them. He said those Vietnamese charged us and I killed men until my hand froze to the gun. Showing me pictures as far as the eye could see of bodies of the men they killed. He said they held the hill all night. Then about daylight one of them got a position on me and shot me in the back with a rifle. The blood shot out about three feet into the air he was told. The cor man walked over to him put his finger in the whole and said, Sargent, I don't know how to tell you this, but your dying.

He said I can't die because I am a back slider, and I got a mama in flint Michigan who is praying for me. In a church service that very moment his mother stood up and said I don't know whats going on but we need to pray for my son Larry. And the church started to pray for him. There was a old helicopter pilot called sky pilot, because he smoked dope every time before going up. He liked to get high and listen to rock music when he went in after people.

They said don't go in after the Sargent because him and the four men with him are dead, There is no hope for them. He just turned the radio off. He said I don't know why but something told me I had to get that man off that hill. He said I landed that thing in the wind with machine gun bullets flying. I dropped that rope and they rapped it around the man that was supposed to be dead. I brought him back up and flew him into the night hospital. And today that boy is a Pentecostal preacher pasturing a Pentecostal church.

Christians need to get some valor. To rise up and get in the devils face. Find your backbone child of God. It's time to get the banner set! When that backslid boy came back from Vietnam after being in the hospital for months God refilled him with the holyghost before he even got home. He was called to preach and he was preaching a revival in Chicago. And he got up on night and started talking about Calvary. And he said I want to tell you about a hill I was on.

And he told the date and he told the time on that hill. And he said someone I never knew cared enough to lay his life down to pick me up off that hill and save my life. All of a sudden a big old boy with a long beard stood up in the church and said, Hey preacher! I was that helicopter pilot! Hallelujah! He said I thought you looked familiar! He run off the platform and they ran into each others arms! He said thank you! Thank you! And that old helicopter pilot received the baptism of the holy ghost! Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

6a0120a85dcdae970b0120a86d68a2970b-pi

Use autocorrect godfrey, its sergeant you ****ing moron  :mad:

If your going to try and not copy and paste the least you could do is to learn how to spell correctly.

rgodfrey said:
They said don't go in after the Sargent because him and the four men with him are dead, There is no hope for them. He just turned the radio off. He said I don't know why but something told me I had to get that man off that hill. He said I landed that thing in the wind with machine gun bullets flying. I dropped that rope and they rapped it around the man that was supposed to be dead. I brought him back up and flew him into the night hospital. And today that boy is a Pentecostal preacher pasturing a Pentecostal church.

How do you rape someone with a rope...wait, don't answer that.

I like the fact you are glorifying a murderer godfrey but what can you expect from an escaped convict I guess.

Back
Top Bottom